chapter thirty-seven!: home, sweet home.

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

25.0k words. a synopsis of acts: smut: violence, talks of death, panic attacks, crying, foul language, attempted murder, childhood photos, fragments of the past, your sister, sadness, crying on eren's chest, eren crying, talks of children, baby fever. a synopsis of smut acts: fingering, overstimulating, reassurance, praise, hand-holding, soft & sensual sex, mouth covering, sex in your childhood room, unprotected sex, cumming inside of reader, crying during intimacy, (f) cumming, aftercare, boob sucking, mentions of assault, manipulation. read with caution. warning long asf. eren wants kids. vote!

The unseen skies were greying as you and Eren sheltered inside your shared room. The splays and pelting of rain waltzed against the canals of your ears as you both rested entwined with one another, your calm auras as gentle as can be with another. The softness of Eren's arms, entwined with yours, set an ample amount of peace to circuit through you. You wanted to refrain from allowing the two of you to embed yourself within the plans, that were yearning to set place, due to the eager arrangements you had planned with him during your time within the dreary hospital. A place that failed to replenish the ever-growing happiness that swarmed your light body, as it did now.

Eren's body was reposed against your one. He loosely held you as he was deeply asleep, his frame finding long-lasting warmth, in your body, even if consciousness wasn't his state in the occurring moment. Eren had always been a deep sleeper. But recently, he had aged to become a much lighter sleeper, distance sounds drawing his attention, even if he held an expression that was always displayed when he remained in a deep slumber. So, nonetheless, you always refrained from parting from his frame, willingly gifting him the lulling warmth and tender comfort of your body, as you both catered to the silence, unconscious or conscious.

You didn't desire to leave the softness of his warmth, you desired to rest in his arms for an eternity, it was something that you deeply desired. After all, the two of you now practically had a home together, beginning a new chapter between the two of you, a chapter of growth and repair. You didn't want to wake Eren up, but you were set to do so. So you decided to gently turn your body away from him, to face him, and placed a gentle kiss against the tip of his nose, causing him to stir awake.