21.

Harry had endured the rest of the week with Hermione endlessly telling him just how stupid and how risky it was to try and speak with Sirius, over a matter he would not speak of to anyone else about. 

But Harry desperately needed to speak with Sirius because it was concerning something he saw from Snape's memory about his father. About his father's character, to which he had been told was much like his own. But he didn't know how someone could say that after what he saw. 

Fred and George though, were as ready as they had ever been for this last goodbye to their school. 

It had started a couple of days before, when they released a whole batch of fireworks that went whizzing around the school. They invaded every classroom, every hall you could hear a bang, and even in the common rooms. 

And for some reason, all the teachers just could not get them away on their own. 

"Ah, I see we have another stray one in our room," McGonagall watched it wiz around her student's heads one day. "Miss Brown, would you be so kind to go fetch the Headmistress and tell her we have another one in here for her."

"Yes, Professor," Lavender giggled as she got out of her seat to go inform Umbridge.

All the teachers seemed to want to send Umbridge running around the school, always fetching her when they found one and never getting any of them out themselves. It was truly hilarious to watch the women struggle so much. 

And although everyone knew it was a Fred and George product, Umbridge could not prove it. 

They even shoved Montague into a vanishing cabinet on the seventh floor, and when Mya asked him why he would do that Fred responded. 

"Well, he was trying to give us a detention," Fred shrugged his shoulder. "He'll show up... one day."

Then, on the day that Harry was going to talk to Sirius, was when the real fun began. 

"I'm going to miss you," Mya spoke through the kiss. 

"I'll miss you more," Fred mumbled.

Neither of them wanted to pull away from one another, and George was growing tired of watching their public display of affections being right in front of him.

"Alright, you'll miss each other, we get it," George rolled his eyes, tugging Fred away. "Come on, we got to get started."

"Be down in the entrance hall in half an hour," Fred told Mya as he was getting pulled out the portrait hole.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," Mya smiled brightly. 

Mya was not very excited for Fred to be leaving, but she was thrilled to get to see this epic prank so close up and in person. 

Harry came down the boy's dormitory stairs looking around before he spotted Mya. "Is it time?"

"Yeah, they should be starting soon, but you will only get ten minutes once they start," She stressed to him. "Filch will come running in, but don't worry, you won't get caught."