kamala's birthday

*Kamala celebrates her birthday with Doug, Devi, Joe, Jill, Jacob and gifts from family living in California! Doug and Kamala then enjoy some fun 😉 Enjoy! ❤️

October 20th, 2021

"You were a hungry boy this morning, weren't you? Yes, you were! Mmm! Is Mama's milk yummy, Devi? I'm sure it is! I never tried it but I know you love it a lot. You have the best Mama ever, Devi. She love you and me so so much." Doug says as he feeds Devi his bottle in the recliner in the living room.

Devi happily babbles as Doug makes Kamala's special birthday breakfast.

"Today is Mama's birthday, Devi! Yes, it is! We are going to spoil her today because she deserves it. She is the greatest Mama ever, isn't she?" Doug says to Devi and Devi babbles, causing Devi to smile.

*Devi's birthday onesie with dark blue pants*

"Let's go upstairs and see Mama! Yay! Let's go see, Mama!" Doug says as manages to hold the breakfast tray and Devi at the same time.

Doug and Devi both walk up the steps together and walk into the master bedroom, where Kamala is sitting up in bed talking to Meena, Nik, Amara and Leela!

"Happy birfday, Auntie!" Leela and Amara both say in unison to Kamala happily causing Kamala to awe loudly.

"Thank you so so much, girlies! Auntie misses you both so so much! Uncle Doug, Devi and I are flying to California for Thanksgiving!" Kamala says, causing Amara and Leela to get very excited.

"I hope you have a great birthday today, Auntie!" Meena says happily to Kamala and Kamala smiles at her.

"And I hope you have a great birthday too, Meena! You better spoil her, Nik!" Kamala says with a big smile at her only niece Meena and her husband Nik.

"I will! Don't worry! And I hope Uncle Doug spoils you too!" Meena says to Kamala.

"Oh he already is! Devi too!" Kamala says as she looks up and sees Doug and Devi.