Chapter 3

Sorry for the long... Wait?? Idek what to call it, i dont even think people read this anymore but anyways.. Its kinda fun but updates will be scarce due to mental health, sorry x

Asher x

TW

Abuse (marked)

Negativity (throughout)

GAY PANIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georges POV

I wake up to the sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla around me, I open my eyes, intrigued on these unfamiliar surroundings. The main colour of this room is one i cannot see, yet seems to be a dark shade of yellow. I recognise this colour as green, like the grass and the leaves, for me it reminds me of tranquillity, yet as an omega, I remind myself that i will never have peace, nor love. As every other omega on this planet, i will get used to bare an alpha's pup, do the cooking, cleaning and yet still, at the same time raise a family by myself. I understand now why I was an outcast from my family. I understand now that nobody will want me for who I am, yet only for what I can do.

The words dream said last night repeat in my head, if he wasn't going to sell me, what was he going to do? He is pretty though, I mean, I wouldn't mind if I lived with him for the rest of my life, but who am i kidding, he is a murderer, he'll do the exact same to me, I'd try to escape but at this point, death is probably a better option.

I ponder whether i should look for possible escape routes, i dont know where i am or who else is here, yep, seems like a good idea. At this point, there is nothing else that could go wrong and worst case scenario i die but at the end that isn't even that bad.

I open the door a crack and immediately get blinded by the lights, since my eyes were sensitive (i'm sensitive dweam) it takes me a minute to recover but once i do i take notice of my surroundings. There's a long corridor with multiple doors lining it. Out of nowhere a brunette in a bright hoodie bumps into me. Angrily I get ready to punch but my hands are held to stop me, instead tears build up in my eyes, i want to scream, i want to cry, i want to die even.

The boy hugs me and I just let it out, this was so embarrassing, the first time i meet him and i'm crying my eyes out. I stop crying and before i say anything he says, 'I'm sorry, I don't mean for i anything but before you misgender me to my face, i use they/them pronouns'. I am so happy they told me that because now i can make sure they are comfortable with me. I notice i am still in the hallway and head back into my room, them following. We talk for a bit and I find out their name is Karl and they are dating a man named Sapnap. They are an omega too, i think to myself.

ABUSE TW STARTS HERE

A knock on the door takes me out of my thoughts, and a dark haired beta enters. He grabs my hair and drags me out of my room, up some stairs and into some type of conference room, before letting me off he slaps me in the face. I look up and rub my face, ouch that hurt. Taking a moment to render my surroundings, i notice Dream sat at the end of the table, an angry scowl on his face. Oh shit, i'm dead.

ABUSE TW ENDS HERE 

(Somebody takes George to see dream and slaps him in the face)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, only a shorter one today I'm trying to get used to writing and this has been sat in my drafts for weeks

Make sure you eat and drink 

Asher xx

745 words