Kryptonian Vs Kryptonian

Stiles pulled on the black t-shirt with the white S symbol painted on the front.

Stiles walked into the room where Batman was on a ham radio,"Clark, I know you can hear this," Batman said,"We're going to finish this where it started. Meet us at Metropolis' ruins tomorrow at dawn. You took everyone who stood against you, all except for me and John. We're done fighting."

Stiles waited till he was done talking,"He doesn't know I'm here yet, I'll watch from a distance, then surprise them and take care of the rest."

Batman nodded in agreement,"He wasn't always like this, you know."

"I know what you mean," Stiles said, thinking about Scott,"My first friend thought I was too weak to be part of their pack."

"He didn't know what you were?" Batman asked.

"Nope," Stiles said,"Thought I was just a weak human that only had sarcasm as my only defense."

"Did you hurt him for it?" Batman asked cautiously.

"No," Stiles said,"Sure I was angry, but I didn't hurt anyone. But then he hurt my best friend Malia, and I wasn't there to help her. That made me hurt him, then I showed everyone what kind of Alpha he really was."

"Alpha?" Batman said, confused.

"He was a werewolf," Stiles said,"True Alpha, the only kind of Alpha that earns their power. But then he lost it when he kicked me out because he betrayed the one member of his pack that always stood by him."

Batman nodded,"We should head out," He said standing,"We're gonna have to be ready soon."

Stiles nodded in agreement,"I'll see you there."

Time Skip

Batman stood in the gray wasteland, waiting for the Man of Steel to show.

There was a loud boom and Superman landed in front of him, along with Wonderwoman, Yellow Lantern, and the Flash.

"No pills this time?" Superman asked, glaring at Batman with glowing eyes.

"Not yet," Batman replied, the green pill still in his hand.

"Where's John?" Wonder Woman demanded.

"We weren't on the same page," Batman said.

"Are you finally ready to give up, Bruce?" Superman asked.

"Tell me," Batman said,"Do you bleed?"

Superman looked at Batman suspiciously,"What?"

"You will," Batman said.

"You should have known better Bruce," Superman growled, zooming forward and grabbed Batman by his chin and lifted him,"Nothing you have ever done has hurt me."

"I know," Bruce said,"That's why I brought in someone else."

Stiles suddenly tackled Superman mid-air, making him drop Bruce and he quickly popped the pill into his mouth and he felt his strength increase.

Stiles let out a roar as he flew away with Superman, and the red caped hero was too shocked to do anything yet.

Wrapping a hand around his throat, Stiles slammed him down, making a trail of debris across the floor as he continued to fly.

Stiles threw him into a ruined building, and the building came crashing down on top of his doppleganger.

After a moment Superman shot out of the wreckage his eyes glowing red, and the sight of him looking like that made Stiles more than a little scared.