Meeting:

Whispering.

Hailee or Hayley now knew that they were whispering about her.

But she just wanted to close her eyes and sleep.

She had been awake after her freak out at being Hayley Marshall and hasn't trusted herself to fall asleep around Sophie because she's worried that she'll cast more spells or try to harm her.

So when she saw Sophie Deveraux waking her up a week ago calling her Hayley Marshall, she knew she was in the beginning of the originals.

Thank God for her 14 year old daughter and her obsession with this universe.

So all she did was wait for Noble Elijah and her baby daddy Klaus to save her.

You may be wondering where the real Hayley Marshall is.

Well to put it lightly, she passed onto peace.

They talked for a while after Ayanna told them the job and Hailee reassured her that in another life Hayley would've found everything she searched for even if she wasn't looking.

Hayley didn't like cryptic messages so she had quickly replied that her daughter loves her mother dearly and that's when the water works came from Hayley.

So once Hayley had passed on to peace, content with the knowledge of her daughter being in safe hands, Ayanna had told her why she had brought her to this world.

Ayanna trusted her with the Mikaelson's only redemption of being a family and that's what she'd do.

Back to the present where she's stuck in a graveyard with the whispering of not the dead but those who are determining the fate of the child.

A hand was reaching for her.

Hayley grabbed it with her wolf claw before it could touch her in a tight grip.

Shifting she turned her eyes to a golden colour and then opened them to glare at the person who was about to touch her - Elijah Mikaelson her "saviour".

"Try to touch me or my child again and I'll skin you alive."

Shock appeared in Elijah's eyes before schooling his expression to appear non-threatening to the wolf-mother so he could take his hand back gently to show the she-wolf that he represented no danger to the wolf or her child.

"You know of the child you bear?" he questions.

Hayley realised the hidden question he was asking: why she wasn't screaming for the hills when the father of the child is Klaus Mikaelson.

She nodded. "I've been listening to their heartbeat since I found out and it's hard not to know when there's a witch group whispering 'abomination' every time they look at my stomach and experiment their voodoo witchcraft on me."

Sophie had the right to look terrified at the glare that both the wolf mother and uncles of the child turned on her.

To try and clear matters up she tries to say, "Wait that's not what happen-"

Hayley interrupted and basically snarled at Sophie, "Sweetheart since I've been here for two weeks you've left me starved, malnourished, freezing and exhausted. I'm barely hanging on to dear life. Any energy I have I'm giving to my child so next time you come you won't find me, instead you'll find two corpses. And right now you're starting to look more appetising as the moment passes."

And with that Hayley leapt up to attack Sophie to probably cause some scratches but nothing too serious since she was connected to Sophie and she didn't want to hurt her child.

But because of her depleted energy levels she collapsed pathetically onto a chest.

But not any chest. 

A familiar one?

Confused Hayley looked up only to find Klaus staring back into her eyes.

She didn't sense his presence which meant this is the second time Elijah had come by.

"Klaus?" she asks tentatively.

"That's my name love." he smirked amusingly at her confused face. 

She looked unamused at his smirk.

A throat being cleared from Elijah broke their staring contest and as they both turned to Elijah he noticed that neither Hayley or Klaus realised that Klaus was holding onto Hayley's waist, possessively if he may add.

"May we attend to the matters at hand as concerning to the she wolf who is pregnant with your child?"

That seemed to snap Klaus back to his paranoia and let go of Hayley but because he was the only thing keeping her upright, Hayley slumped against the cave wall that was closest to her.

"You're all lying!!" Klaus shouted enraged at the witches trying to control him. 

Then he turned to Hayley and was about shout at her for working with the witches and for trying to also deceive him until he saw her laying against the wall passing in and out of consciousness by the minute.

He crouched down to her and rubbed his hand against her shoulder gently waking her up.

"Hayley answer me truthfully love, is the child mine?" He asked softly trying to keep out the vulnerability he felt out of his voice, at the thought of her having this child, his child.

Hayley was losing consciousness from low energy so all she could do was reach for Klaus's free hand (totally ignoring the electricity she felt at his touch and his gasp being part of her hallucinations) and put it against the small bump she had so he could listen to the child's heartbeat.

Not to manipulate him but to show him that it's real.

The baby's real.

With her eyes closed she began to talk with whatever energy she had left before she collapsed.

"Klaus you were the last person I slept with and no I never slept with Tyler Lockwood. And when you told me to go to New Orleans because my family was there I couldn't care less about anything but finding them which meant no distractions and I was only here for a week before they jumped me and kept me here for two weeks."

And then she collapsed against the wall after using up her last energy to glare at Sophie again once she finished her sentence.

A.N. Hayley has a small bump because it didn't make sense for her not to have a bump even a small one after two weeks of being pregnant

 Hayley has a small bump because it didn't make sense for her not to have a bump even a small one after two weeks of being pregnant