Eleven

The next two weeks go by in a blur. Draconian barely came home after the break in. He comes home to watch me train. Sleeps in the same bed with me but disappears before I wake up.

My training had progressed steadily. I was learning a lot but not about him. My plan was useless if I didn't have any knowledge of this world. But that honestly didn't bother me right now. It was far in the back of my mind.

I just wanted him to talk to me again. How can we have our love- hate relationship without the love- hate.

He barely says five words to me unless it giving me directions during training. But this particular night I've had enough.

"How dare you." I hiss as he walks through the door.

He sends me a puzzled look before heading up the stairs. I follow after him.

"How dare you kidnap me from my home just to dump me at yours with you never fucking here."

He pulls off his shirt angrily and drops his pants walking into the shower. I follow again.

"If you were going to just dump me here all by myself all along then why the fuck would you even take me? Or are you just that desperate for pussy?"

His shoulders tense at my barb but he continues to wash himself with his back turned to me not saying a thing.

"God you are such a prick! I literally could have died a few weeks ago and instead of giving me the answers you promised you just bailed. You bailed because you're a coward." I hissed.

This time he turned around glaring at me with his fists clenched.

"Have you ever thought that just maybe, my world doesn't revolve around you. I have more important matters to deal with at the moment so stop trying to start an argument and get out." He grit out through a clenched jaw.

I'm not gonna lie. It hurt. I thought we were getting closer but he's made it abundantly clear that was all In my imagination. He used me.

  I stepped closer to him fuming. "One day and one day very soon I will leave this place and you will never get to lay your disgusting hands on me again. You made me trust you. You brought me here as a future 'life partner' but when I need you the most you shit on me. So fuck you. Go die." I hissed getting in his face before turning on my heels.

I went too far. I know i did but my anger blinded me. I was furious; boiling for the past two weeks. This was my breaking point. It all just spilled out of my mouth before I thought any of it over. But he hurt me! I tried to reason to myself.

This time it was his turn to follow.

"You will not speak to me that way. Get back here!" He yelled as I slammed the door open and walked out of my/our room.

"Fuck you, you piece of alien shit."

He growled loudly as he followed behind me. I went to the opposite end of the hallway and opened the door to another bedroom. This one was furnished with everything black. It would do just fine as long as I didn't have to sleep with limp dick.

That's not true. He has a very nice dick. I attempted to dramatically slam the door in his face but he caught it with one clawed hand and splintered the wood.

"You are a fucking child. You will not treat me this way. I-"

"Oh boo fucking hoo go cry about it in the other room." I hissed as I climbed onto the insanely large bed.

He growled extremely loud and grabbed my ankle. I'm pretty sure the house shook with his anger. I screamed and tried to kick, punch, slap, or accidentally rip his balls off. On accident of course.

To my dismay he pinned me down. His face was contorted into rage as his fangs elongated.

"Submit!" He growled again. "Submit or I'll make you submit!" He was absolutely lethally handsome.

It almost distracted me. Almost. Why am I thinking about this right now, he's literally five seconds away from murdering me.

"Never! I will never stop fighting you. You don't get to make me care then just throw me away." I shouted as angry tears threatened to pour onto my cheeks.

"I've been fucking busy trying to track down your family and find protection for them. Whilst trying to kill off the remaining attackers that tried to kill you so you can rest your pretty little head at night."

My eyes widened and he leaned in closer, "I am trying to perfect this world for you. So you do not have to worry about being taken and sold off as a universal sex slave. I have been preparing for a war the will ensure your survival if I win. The least you could do is stop fucking whining."

The tears fell but this time guilt was also mixed in with the anger. The frustration of the situation making them build up even more. For the first time in a long time I was speechless.

This god of an alien stood before me naked and angry. He was always so wickedly hot.

"I understand you might feel neglected. But you must understand I have other priorities that must come first so that eventually I can make you my only priority." His voice lowered but he was still pissed. His hands were squeezing me so tightly I thought I might bruise.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered staring into his conflicted eyes.

His grip tightened even more making me whimper.

"When this is all over you will forever have my undying attention. I will spend every waking moment worshipping you and this sweet body until the day the khuri takes me." He growled.

"The khuri?" I whispered as the tears kept coming.

He leaned closer and kissed them all away never releasing his tight grip on me. As if I'd run away.

"It is the afterlife. When a warrior dies they are carried by nether beings to a different world."

"So like heaven then?" I asked as I unintentionally wiggled in his hold.

He purred at my movements, "Yes and no. The concept is the same but we know without a drop of doubt that the khuri is real. You will see the fallen soul ascend from their body as they head to the nether world."

Well that sounds... creepy. In a nice way of course.

During this whole argument of ours I had chosen to ignore his painfully erect cock as it poked against my tummy. Note to self: cussing him out turns him on.

His pupils dilated as he studied me. His mouth parting slightly. "Your thing is poking me." I mumbled looking anywhere but his face.

He chuckled huskily and my eyes widened as his hands released their grip to touch me where I need him most. His big hands groping my breasts. With his fangs, he tore my shirt down the middle as I gasped.

"What are you doing!" I cried as he ripped off my leggings with his hands.

His cock standing hard and proud was an amazing sight. It took everything in me to look at his face. God I'm such a horndog.

"We have not fed in two weeks little female. You provoking me only made it worse. If you think I'm letting you go after all the vulgar words that dirty little mouth shouted at me..." he grinned but there was nothing nice or innocent about it, "you're mistaken."

He licked his lips; fangs poking out between his parted lips.

"I'm starving." He growled lowly.