Two

•Kalanie•

"What?" Kalanie yelled. "Kalanie don't raise your voice at me. My boyfriend doesn't like that." Melanie explained. Kalanie glanced over at Jay who nodded his head.

"Mama , no. I got a job. I make good money." Kalanie explained. "I know, but baby..."

"No , mom. I don't care about no deal , I'm not working here." Kalanie shook her head. "kalanie I'm still your mom." Melanie sat up.

"I'm grown. Ma , do you see what you live like. You live in a house with naked women everywhere, and crackhead men. Open your eyes... do you not see how bad that is? Move in with me , and I'll help you get a job." Kalanie offered.

"Kalanie no!" Her mom yelled. She looked over at Jay, and nodded. Kalanie didn't know what was about to happen , but she wanted no parts of it.

She rushed out of the room door, and straight out of the house. She seen the same darkskinned man from earlier, leaning against a car smoking with a lightskin dude.

"How much?" The lightskin yelled. Kalanie ignored him , and got in her car.

She pulled off , and headed home. It was about 6 am when she arrived.

••••••

She opened the door for Jerome. "What do you want?" She questioned. "I wanna fix things." He explained.

Jerome's pale face turned red. "no. Go home. This isn't good. I don't wanna go back, and forth with you." Kalanie shook her head.

The white boy let out a huff. "That's ok. You'll be back. You always are." He shrugged with a smile before turning, and trotting off to his BMW.

Kalanie shut the door behind him , and headed back to the kitchen. She continued to eat breakfast.

She sighed as she placed her dish in the sink. She slipped on her Crocs , and grabbed her purse.

She Headed out to her car, and to work.

Amir

Amir pulled off , and headed back to his house. It wasn't far from Jays home.

Amir had multiple homes at just 21. He headed to his house that was closer to the suburbs.

He turned his car off, and headed inside.

He noticed the pink fur slippers by the door. "Fuck." He cursed under his breath. He made a mental not to change the locks, because he knew that asking for the key wouldn't work. Kayla is not going for that.

He placed his keys on the kitchen island before slipping his slides off. He walked upstairs, and heard the tv playing faintly.

He walked in the master bedroom, and found Kayla laying in his bed watching TV.

"Kayla." He called startling her. "Hey baby." She smiled.

"You can't be coming in my fucking house without telling me. I told you about that before. Stop doing that shit." He pulled his cap off.

"Im sorry daddy." She frowned. Amir scrunched his face up as he shook his head.

That just reminded him why he wanted to leave her.

He met her at a strip club. He couldn't find a female as nasty as him until he met her. He didn't care for her personality , just the sex.

But at times she was too much. She made amir sick to his stomach. He hated being called daddy, and she once asked him to spit in her mouth.

He refused to because it was unattractive to him.

He fixed his face as he walked to the bathroom. He turned on the shower, and got in.

••••••

"I just got off of work. I'm not going to no damn club." Kalanie sighed as she rubbed lotion on her legs.

"Whyyy? It be baddies in there." Christian smacked his lips. "Yeah, it be some fine lil daddies-" Christian cut Dream off.

"Shut yo ugly ass up. Don't nobody want you." He yelled through the phone.

"And lani , you being a lil crybaby. GET DRESSED, AND IMMA PICK YOU UP. BE MY WINGMAN , HOE."

He hung up before she could speak.

"Just for that...I'm going to bed." She mumbled to herself as she walked out of the bathroom. She placed her phone on the nightstand, and climbed in bed.

She closed her eyes , and drifted off to sleep.

She was waken up Christian. "I know I told this baldheaded hoe to get dressed." He scratched the back of his head before snatching the covers off of kalanie.

She huffed as dream pulled her up by her arm. "I don't wanna go." She whined.

"Who?" Dream looked at Christian.

"Asked." He finished. "I got yo outfit picked out , and all." Dream explained.

••••

Kalanie stared in the mirror at her body. She wore a fitted black dress with silver heels , and accessories. Her jet black curly bundles stopped right at her butt.

She walked out of the bathroom, and grabbed her purse. She headed downstairs where dream, and Christian sat.

"Okayyyy, I see you friend." Dream smiled. Kalanie chuckled as they stood up.

"Why we gotta go to the club?" Kalanie asked. "Be lucky we taking you to a club. It's hard to find clubs that let 18 year olds in." Christian mumbled.