26

"So where are we off to first?" Y/N asks, out of breath because of Jennie's constant dragging around.

"We aren't wearing costumes, we're too mature for that," Jennie says, dragging her to a very classy, high end store. "All we gotta do is wear something sexy, add one of those feathery, dazzly masquerade masks and boom. Costume sorted."

The two girls go wandering around the store together, eyeing the displays of classy dresses, and looking through the racks.

"You should wear black, you look so hot in black," Jennie starts, pulling out a long, black, sleek dress. "Go try it on!" She squeals, ushering Y/N into the changing room.

Y/N put the dress on and took a look at herself in the mirror. She quite liked the outfit; it wasn't too fitted, and it didn't show much skin, which was appropriate since it was for a work party.

Jennie opened the curtains to the rather large room she was changing in. Unfortunately, she didn't look very impressed. "Hmm.." Jennie looked her up and down, analysing the outfit on her. "This isn't good enough," she says.

"Huh? Really? I quite like it," she mumbles, patting down the dress.

"No, it's too formal, you gotta show a little more skin if you want Jungkook on his knees for you. Here," Jennie grabs another dress she had picked out for her whilst she was changing. "Try this on."

Y/N groans and takes the dress off, going back into the changing room.

The new dress seemed to have the perfect formal to sexy ratio. The dress was again, black, strapless and very fitted, hugging every curve of her body. It reached below her ankles and there was a huge slit going from her thigh, down to her legs, giving room to show off her legs.

Y/N opens the curtain to reveal her outfit to Jennie, who looked a lot me impressed than before. "This is the one!" she squeals, pulling her out of the changing room so she could have a 360 view of the outfit. "All we gotta do now is find one of those cool masks and heels to top off the outfit, and you'll be good to go!"

"Perfect," she sighs, finally being done with the hard part.

Jennie and Y/N entered a few more stores and bought their heels and masks, before making their way back to Jennie's apartment.

"Do you know what the boys are wearing?" Y/N asks, taking her shoes off upon entering her home. She couldn't imagine Jungkook dressing up at all, so she was a little curious.

"I'm not sure," Jennie responds, gesturing her to go to her room so they could start getting ready. "But forget them, we gotta make you look like a piece of eye candy tonight," Jennie smirks, pushing her down onto the seat opposite the mirror.

***

"It's so cliche that we're going to the party dressed as cops," Jungkook groans once again when he feels Jimin grab another police uniform from the Halloween store.

"Look, I'm doing this for Y/N," Jimin starts as he holds up a fireman outfit, "I heard that women like men in uniform so you have to wear some type of uniform," he tells Jungkook while holding the outfit up to his body.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "It's not like I need to impress her," Jungkook crosses his arms, being stubborn as always, but Jimin could see right through him.

"Right... anyways, try this on and see what you think," Jimin hands him a police uniform and shoos him away into the dressing room.

With an annoyed groan, he changes into the outfit and admires himself in the mirror. It was a subtle police uniform that came with pink heart shaped cuffs. It wasn't too bad of a look.

Maybe Y/N will like it.

Jungkook comes out of the dressing room feeling a bit confident with his look. "Let's get this one. We'll be cops for the party." Jungkook tells Jimin who returns back with the same smirk.

After finally choosing a decent cop outfit for Jungkook and a similar outfit for Jimin, they paid for the costumes and got ready to leave. Throughout the ride home, Jungkook's mind couldn't help but wander off to Y/N and what she would be wearing.

She was a... new infatuation of his that he couldn't stop thinking about. Not only did he see her in a sexual manner, but romance was a sight he didn't think he would see with her until now.

"We're here, Jeon. See you tonight," Jimin waves goodbye to his best friend, who finally snaps out of his daze to get ready.

For the first time since Y/N and Jungkook hooked up, the male was nervous to see her.

He wore a basic policeman outfit with pink handcuffs as an accessory. Not to mention the different styling he did to his hair that pushed his black hair away from his face. He had to admit, he looked good.

Grabbing his keys to leave with Jimin, the two headed off to the party.

"Do you think it's a bad idea what Y/N and I are doing?" Jungkook asks Jimin suddenly.

Jimin hums in thought before answering. "I don't think it's a bad thing what you two are doing. You two had a lot of sexual tension that needed to be released," Jimin chuckles. He could've made a bet with Jennie on how soon the two would hookup, but the two rarely talked at work. Outside of work was a different story.

"Just don't mix pleasure with work. And don't fall in love with her unless you think she's the one," Jimin adds causing the tips of Jungkook's ears glow a light shade of red.

***

Once the two girls were ready, they grabbed their masks, climbing into Jennie's car. "I assume you'll be going home with Jungkook at the end of night?" she asks, beginning to drive.

"That's the plan," Y/N smiles. She had a such a great night with Jungkook, she couldn't wait to spend the night with him again.

"Good, that means I can go home with Jimin," Jennie says, a smug look on her face?

"JIMIN? SINCE WHEN???" She never expected Jennie to fancy Jimin, especially with how often they used to speak, which was rarely.

"Enough about me though, are you in love with Jungkook?" Jennie asks suddenly, catching Y/N totally off guard.

"Of course not. I mean, I'm definitely infatuated by him, I can't deny that, but I don't know about love yet," she explains, hoping Jennie wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Jennie only hums in response, pulling into the car park of the firm. "The blush on your cheeks says otherwise," she teases, pointing at her cheeks before climbing out of the car.

"Jennie!" She whines, tempted to cover her face but not wanting to ruin her makeup.

Jennie only smirks as she hands over the black mask to her. The black mask had black jewels covering it, an outline of gold and little specks of white around it. The feathers weren't too outrageous, so it fit perfectly with her outfit and it was made to cover only the area around her eyes.

The pair walk towards the entrance of the firm, taking a deep breath.

"Let's knock their socks off."

wc: 1232