Chapter 122: Visiting the North & Doing Errand for Eruhaben

"You want me to get on your back?"

Ubarr territory's coast. It was currently late at night as Cale stood underneath a small source of light.

"Yes. We will guide you to the village." A large Humpback Whale with an X-shaped scar offered her back to Cale.

Witira continued to speak to Cale, who seemed to be hesitating. "Raon-nim and young master Cale, your group have earned the qualifications to get on my back."

"That is true! You can ride on my back as well!" The half-blooded Whale Paseton agreed with his sister and offered his back to Cale as well.

"Mm." Cale hesitated before finally starting to speak. "Sorry."

"Excuse me?" Paseton asked in confusion.

Cale tightened the scarf on his neck. "The Winter ocean breeze is cold."

He thought it would be too cold on the Whale's back. Paseton's mouth opened up as he let out an 'Ah' in agreement.

Cale pointed to Rosalyn and Raon as he looked toward Witira. "Please tell me the teleportation coordinates. Raon and Rosalyn said that they will teleport me over."

Witira started to frown. "... Uhh, mm. Young master Cale-nim."

"...What is it?" Cale was slightly worried.

It was currently the middle of January. Cale was secretly meeting with the Whale siblings at one of the islands that had been designated as part of the Henituse territory in this cold weather. It was now time to head over to the Whale Village for the sea route.

Witira awkwardly started to smile. "It is a glacier."

'Hmm?'

"Our village is on top of a giant glacier. It is always slightly moving. Because of that, it is difficult to give you accurate coordinates to the village."

'Huh, if it's like this-' Cale thought for a moment before starting to speak. "Raon, flight magic will be cold too, right?"

"It will be very cold! You'll catch a cold, Human!"

"...Thermal magic please."

He did not expect the Whale Village to be on top of a moving glacier. He had expected it to be a part of the continent as they had mentioned that the Northern Alliance was observing them.

Cale watched Choi Han quietly tie a small ship to the two Whales while Rosalyn held On and Hong in her arms and proceeded to enchant the ship with magic.

He then finally walked onto the ship. He thought it would be too cold on the Whale's back.

"Human, I will ride on the small Whale's back! It feels nice!" Cale listened to Raon's voice as he wrapped himself up in a blanket.

**********************************
A few days later.

"...Wow." Cale let out a gasp of amazement as he stepped off the ship.

Raon was wrapped up in his arms. He was completely wrapped up in a blanket.

"Achoo! Sniffle sniffle." Raon sneezed and then sniffled.

Cale let out another gasp of amazement and helped Raon wipe his nose. "Wow, even a Dragon can catch a cold."

"...You can be great and still catch a cold."

Cale looked at Raon's grumbling face as he started to walk off the boat with Raon in his arms.

"Beautiful." He could see houses made of ice. The houses that were shining under the sun looked as if they were made of diamonds.