Kidney Stones & an Overdue Pregnant Darcy (September 2029)

Harry: 35
Camryn: 35
Darcy: 18, 40 weeks, 1 day pregnant
Lennon: 16
Auggie: 15
Bowie: 13
Calum: 11
Bindi: 9

September 4 2029-- 9:00 am

"Lennie pass the cereal,"Bindi instructs, holding her hand out towards the cereal box that her older brother is holding.

"And?"Lennon asks, tilting his head and raising his eyebrows, holding the cereal box just out of her reach until she finishes her sentence politely.

"And what?"Bindi asks, furrowing her eyebrows, and reaching towards the box with a whimper as Lennon moves it just out of her reach again.

"What do you end that with?"Lennon asks, raising his eyebrows at Bindi who sighs at him dramatically. 

She rolls her eyes and deadpans a "please" as she rips the box out of Lennon's grasp.

"Next time try it with a little less sass Belle,"Harry calls from his spot at the stove, scrambling some eggs as he chuckles and shakes his head at his kids' interaction.

"Oh, look at who has arisen,"Bowie sarcastically announces, grinning over his bite of cereal as he watches his heavily pregnant and overdue older sister walk into the kitchen.

She's only wearing a pair of shorts that show practically her entire butt with a tank top (that she has semi leaked through since her milk has already come in) as well as a the same messy bun she's been sporting for the past 24 hours and a deep grumpy scowl.

"You look gorgeous, sunshine,"Lennon chuckles, smirking over at Darcy as he chews on his cereal, earning a big middle finger from Darcy.

"Good morning Miss DD,"Harry greets, looking over at his oldest daughter who looks purely miserable as she waddles closer to him, "how're we feeling today?"

"Gross,"Darcy grumbles, pouting dramatically and holding her stomach in her hands. "My back feels like it's gonna break and I want her out and my legs are aching so bad and I want her out...I also couldn't sleep last night cuz I couldn't get comfortable and I want her out..." She sighs and runs a palm down her face, "have I mentioned that I want her out?"

"Ooo yay we get hormonal and grumpy D today,"Bowie scoffs sarcastically as he watches Darcy waddle closer to the kitchen table.

"I swear the second I get this child out of me, I'm pummeling you,"Darcy threatens, leaning over the table and pointing her finger in Bowie's face as he pretends to bite at it to tease Darcy further.

"Alright, alright, how about we go two seconds without threatening each other,"Harry suggests with an exasperated eye roll, walking over to the kitchen table with his and Camryn's plate of eggs as Camryn walks into the kitchen right on time. "I was expecting to get a midnight wake up call last night considering the day we had yesterday, D."

Darcy sits down heavily in her seat, putting her elbow on the table and putting her face in her palm as she blows a raspberry with her hand. "No, I thought so as well, but apparently she thinks it's really funny to just give me nonstop contractions during the day and night but never let me progress."

"Have you checked yourself recently?"Camryn asks, pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek in appreciation for the breakfast before she sits down next to him and looks over at Darcy who's looking at the cereal in front of her like she's trying to decide if she really wants it or not.

Darcy whimpers miserably. "Don't mention it."

Camryn cringes as she realizes that she's brought up a touchy topic and looks over at Harry who looks just as tense as she does, "still a one?"