|| 30 ||

"What do you mean by that?" Diluc was the one to ask first. As he lifted his chin up staring with the same look. As the other two gave a look of confusion, and curiosity. Which, by the way did not insight on their behalf.

"This is just a speculation of mine, but based off of what the Tsaritsa knows on Y/N, I can tell she won't have any reason to really just let her go after such a short period of time."

"So...?" Kaeya asked for more details and explanation than such a well off answer.

Leaving Scaramouche to roll his eyes in annoyance. "Who knows what she'll be used for. And by far as long as I've been in the Fatui, I sure know it probably doesn't have nothing to do with power."

"Are you saying she'll use Y/N somehow?" Albedo asked.

"Well if you were listening, then yes. That's exactly what I mean."

Albedo rose an eyebrow, and sunk his confused eyes downwards towards the carpet floor.

"You didn't have to say it like that." Kaeya defended, but not all seriously. Really just saying it.

"I said I would help. But not be nice. And I hope you know, that I am never nice to people like you." Scaramouche's foot pointed towards the group. "But have no fear, gentlemen." He started to mock them, with his polite speech. "For there is no way for you to be in danger as long as I'm here."

"But you won't bother to be nice?" Kaeya said again.

"Of course not." Scaramouche had a bitchy face that made Diluc kind of pissed. As he snickered at them all.

Kaeya looped his arms under Diluc's armpits, trying to drag him away from the small harbinger, Albedo leaned over towards Scaramouche with a look of curiosity.

"What do you think about the possibility she's a reincarnation?"

Scaramouche looked at him with a weird look of his. "Are you implying something?"

"Just like how you were before." Albedo leaned back. "I only have a hypothesis. Or simpler said, an idea of what may be the cause of the Tsaritsa's greed."

"I know that's true, but I'd still appreciate it if you were to hold your tongue on the blasphemy towards her."

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been doing other fanfics, I couldn't get any inspiration to continue this chapter to at least achieve more than 700 words. Therefor this is a short one. I'd like to officially just say I will be on another hiatus until I am able to find something again.

Please stick around for more. I hope I have not disappointed you all. Thanks. :)