053

NOT LEAVING HIM TO DIE-053

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked as the five of them ran up the staircase.

"I saw it. It's just like Mr. Weasley," Harry said. "It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen before it,"

"Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time, in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry, please, just listen," Hermione pleaded. Harry stopped, turning towards them. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?" Harry said, taking his anxious girlfriend's hand. "Hermione, he's the only family I've got left,"

"I am not leaving my father to die," Diana snapped. Sammy nodded in agreement, feeling the same way as his twin.

"What do we do?" Ron asked, looking at the four of them.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network," Harry said.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance," Sam told them.

"Not all of them," Harry said. They ran to Umbridge's office and Harry waved his wand, unlocking the door. "Alohomora,"

They went in and over to the chimney, Harry kneeled in front of it.

"Alert the Order if you can."

"Are you mental?" Ron questioned. "We're going with you,"

"It's too dangerous,"

Diana kneeled beside him, her icy blue eyes staring into his emerald green ones. "When are you going to get it through your head? We're in this together."

"And we're going to save our father with you," Sam added.

"That you are," A high-pitched voice said. The five of them whipped around and saw Umbridge standing in the doorway with her group of Slytherin's behind her. "Grab them."

Diana was grabbed by Draco, who held her gentler than she anticipated. Sam was held by Cox, while Benji was held by Hicks. Kodaline was in the arms of Millicent Bulstrode, her arm bent in a painful position while Ron, Luna, Neville, Ella, and Hermione were being held by other Slytherins.

Harry was sitting on Umbridge's chair, as the toad stood in front of him. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No,"