Chapter 71

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

When Jared called me and told me that we had another problem and that it was one that would piss me off to no end

When Jared called me and told me that we had another problem and that it was one that would piss me off to no end. I knew it had to do with my sister and the last vision she had. I growled as I threw my phone across the room. I left Rachel to sleep and headed over to my sister's and soon to be brother-in-law's house. I needed to know what the hell was going on and what I needed to do to protect my sister.

I ran all the way to their house. Jared was waiting for me outside when I got there. "How bad is it?" I ask as Jared shakes his head at me.

"Bad. But you know your sister!" He says as I sigh and nod my head at him. She will downplay it to make us feel better or not worry as much as we should. "But she has also come up with a plan and I have to say it is a good one. I'll let her explain everything!" Jared says as I shake my head. Shit this is going to be something. I walk into the house and see my sister with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Here! I know you haven't had any yet!" She says, I smile at her. "Ok so lets rip the bandaid off." She says as I look at her confused. "Bella plans on killing me and taking my powers." My baby sister says. I stood there shocked looking from my sister to Jared. He sighs, making me growl.

"I will rip her head from her body... If she even comes near you!" I yell, Davina smiles at me making me confused.

"Calm yourself big brother! There is more!" She says, making me groan as she steps closer to me. "Jake is going to help her: this is what will make him turn on us." She says as I growl that this is not what I wanted to hear.

"Great! I'll rip his head off as well! Not like any of us will miss him." I say as Jared nods his head.

"You and I are both, brother! No way are they coming close to her!" Jared says as Davina rolls her eyes at the both of us.

"You two done? I still have more to say! So shut up and let me talk!" Davina says, making me and Jared smile at her.

"Alright baby sister! The floor is yours!" I say taking a seat on the couch. She glares at me.

"Ok! Bella has convinced The rest of the Cullens to help her with the promise of helping them all have kids of their own." She says as I was shocked. "Jake had told her that I write all my spells down in this!" She says as she hands over what looks like one of her diaries. I open it up and it is an account of all her visions. I shake my head at her. She loved these old looking books. This one she handed me looked like it was over one hundred years old.

"OK! So she thinks this is a spell book? But it is just an account of what visions you have had. You're not a witch, you're a seer. Seers don't have spell books." I ask/say as Davina nods her head at me.

"And she thinks that the spell to take my powers away from me is in it." She says as I smile at her, guessing what she has planned next. "As well as the spell to give them kids! But if you look through that book, nowhere in there do I say how to make the herb mix that I gave to Rosalie and Emmett. Because I know that if a vampire ever got a hold of it could be bad." She says as she smiles at me.

"And let me guess you are going to leave your 'spell book' out where Jake will take it to her?" I ask as Davina and Jared smile at me.

"I mean if it happened to fall out of my bag and I didn't notice it missing..." She says as I laugh. I always knew my sister was evil but for a good reason. "I mean... Stuff like that happens right?" She asks, making me and Jared laugh.

"Ok so... What do we need to do?" I ask as Davina smiles at me and shakes her head at me.

"Nothing! I have a back up diary, I just need to write a few things in it first!" She says as She smiles at me. "Then it will only be a matter of time before he takes the bait." Davian says as I smile at her. None of us wanted him to turn on us. But we all knew that this thing for Bella would never be over and we needed to protect our tribe.

"So you have it all worked out? And we don't have to do anything." I ask as I nod my head at him.

"I do! And you don't! This is all on me. I am doing this not the pack. If Jake is going to turn his back on the pack then he is going to do it without a reason." She says as I nod my head. "I am only telling you and Jared because you are my brother and he is my fiance. I need you to know what I am doing. Cause I know if you found out and I didn't tell you I would be in more trouble." She says as I nod my head at her.

"You know baby sister! Sometimes you scare me the way your mind works. But I am glad you have never used it on me! I mean you are doing this all to protect the pack." I say as my baby sister smiles at me.

"You aren't the only ones that have people to protect! I am only doing what I have to, to protect the ones I care about!" She says, making me stand and hug her.

"I love you 'D'!" I say as I kiss her head.

"Love you too bubba!" She says as I smile at her. My sister is many things but when she says she loves you she means it until you hurt her. Like Jake did. He lost her love all over easy pussy! That will ruin his life. Once he turns his back on us there will be no coming back from it. Sam has already made that clear.