Chapter 72

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I laughed as I started to write in the fake spell book

I laughed as I started to write in the fake spell book. Had I gone and found all these old witch movies and copied their spells and put them in there. I even put my own spin on a few of them. I was crying from laughing so hard when Jared came home from patrol. He looked at me concerned until I handed him the fake book.

He read through it and started laughing. "This is, really good babe! You truly, out did yourself on this!" He says as I smile over at him.

"You think so?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder and down at the book.

"Yeah! You made it look old like it has been passed down. You used our native tongue in some of them." If I didn't know any better I would say this was a spell book." Jared says as smile at him.

"Yeah!" I say as I clap my hands. "That means we can move on to phase two." I say as Jared slaps my ass as I walk away from him.

"When do you plan on putting phase two into motion?" He asks as I finish cooking dinner.

"I am not sure!" I say as I walk back over to him.

"I think you should do it starting tomorrow. The rest need to know that he is against us. That he is choosing a human blood bag over his family and friends. They need to know that he has turned his back on us long before this all happened." He says, making me look at him confused. "The moment he gave Bella clues about what we are. That's when he turned his back on us!" He says as I nod my head at him.

"You're right. That is when he truly turned his back on us." I say as I shake my head not wanting to believe that is when he decided that the pack was the enemy.

"We need to tell the pack about this. They have a right to know. And make their own decisions on what they think they should do!" He says as I sigh and nod my head at him.

"You are right we should do that before the pack meeting tomorrow." I say as Jared kisses me.

"You know we haven't talked about setting a wedding date or anything that normal engaged people do!" He says as I look at him funny.

"We aren't normal people! You are a wolf and I am a seer. Normal is boring!" I say as he nods his head at me.

"So have you seen our wedding?" He asks, making me laugh.

"No... But I don't care where we have it or what season we have it in as long as you and I become husband and wife." I say as Jared moves to kiss me. I smile into the kiss.

"Mmm. My wife sounds really good. I can't wait til that day!" Jared says as he kisses more.

 I can't wait til that day!" Jared says as he kisses more

The next morning

The whole pack was sitting around as we had to wait for Jake. Sam had already asked them to stay after as he had another topic to talk about and it had to do with Jake and the Cullens. When Jake finally showed up he did not look too happy. I watched as he looked at Davina's bag and saw the "spell book" and smiled.

Davina and Emily made breakfast for all of us after the pack meeting. Jake didn't stay to eat. Once he was out Sam and Davina checked her bag. "It's gone" Davina said as Sam shook his head and Davina sighed.

"Jake has officially turned his back on us." Sam says as Davina moves next to him to explain what she had seen and what she did. Embry and Quil were pissed that Jake would be any part of killing Davina but didn't put it past him in trying to take her powers as Bella had this weird hold on him.

Everyone understood why Davina did what she did. And grateful that she didn't put them in the middle of it. But that did not stop them from being hurt and we never noticed that Jake was never on our side. Embry, Quil and Seth took it harder than before.

"I don't get why he would do it though." Seth says as he looks at Sam.

"Because he couldn't get what he wanted." Sam says as Seth looks confused. "When he phased. He was pissed we wouldn't let him tell Bella about us. He then became even more pissed when he found out that Jared was Davina's imprinter. When he realized that he couldn't be with Bella, he wanted to get back with Davina." Sam says as Davina takes my hand in hers.

"So going after Bella was his only option?" Seth asked as we all shook our heads.

"No! He chose to go after Bella since Davina found out he cheated on her with Bella." Embry says with a look of anger towards Seth. "He chose to turn his back on us. For a leech lover, so he could get his dick wet. Look at everything he has gotten us into because of her." Embry yells as Quil nods his head.

"And now he is helping her to either steal D's powers or kill her. Someone that matters to all of us. Who has been a part of our lives. That matters to all of us." Quil says as he stands up and looks angry.

"So what do we do now?" Leah asked as she looked at each one of us.

"We fight!" I said as they all nodded their heads. "They want one of us then they face all of us." I say as they all stand and look at Sam.

"Agreed. Davina is family and we protect our own." Sam says as he pats my shoulder. "But we need to wait until Jake gives her that book. We think it will be tonight. But we all need to be ready. We are going up against five vampires and Jake." He says as Seth looks conflicted.

"And bella?" Seth asks as Davina smiles.

"That bitch is mine. I don't need my power to take her on!" Davina says with a sweet smile we all know.