37 | Roses and Baby's-breath

cute chapter before the action begins hehe

P E A R L

"Definitely this white top-"

"No, I don't trust myself wearing white." I interrupted Nevaeh as she rummaged through my closet, helping me pick an outfit for my date.

A date. With Zion.

I didn't know if I wanted to squeal or have a nervous breakdown.

It was obvious we were both interested in each other, but I had never been this nervous around a guy before.

I mean, I'd only ever been with Alec, and I dodged a bullet with Riot.

Actually, that bullet went right into my shoulder.

"Okay, fine," Nev hummed and flicked through my clothes, assessing them all.

Meanwhile, Edvany brushed a few strands away from my forehead and tried something new with my hair.

She slicked back any loose strands and gave me a side-parted ponytail, letting my half-curls half-waves roll down to my waist.

"Nev, can you hurry up and choose an outfit so I know what makeup look to give your sister," Teagan complained, walking to Nevaeh and trying to help her decide what would be good enough.

"This," Nevaeh pulled out a dress I had worn to one of our cousin's occasions a few years ago.

"I don't think that still fits me," I chuckled, glancing at the black dress with uncertainty.

"Try it," Teagan pulled the dress from the coat hanger and gave it to me.

I undressed quickly, and Edvany helped zip the dress up from the back, making sure my hair didn't frizz.

"Yeah, this definitely fits you," Teagan's eyes raked my figure, a small smirk growing on her lips. "In all the right places."

Edvany led me to my mirror, and then my eyes fell on what Teagan was admiring.

The black dress was wrapped around my skin tightly, but enough so that I could still walk without my legs being held tightly together.

Around my stomach area, the dress design was scrunched, and I mentally cheered because it hid my small insecurities, yet brought attention to my backside, where my ass appeared to be more shaped.

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again," Teagan moved to my side. "I want some."

She pointed to my tetas, pushed outward more than usual due to the tightness of the dress around my chest. [boobs]

"The strapless look, is a fucking look," Edvany chuckled, and Teagan began to grab her makeup bag so that she could start on my face.

The dress wasn't deeply cut on my chest, but the pointed neckline, where the straps would've been, made my cleavage prominent.