Chap-5

After reaching the town they started to search for the people who will accompany them on the mission. The sun was slowly setting and they couldn't find them, so they decided to look for the demon and they can also find them in the process. They started to search for the demon and also ask the people for the information on people missing. 

Sabito: "Found any information on the demon"?

Giyu: "Yeah they say that people who go near the forest do not come back. And most people are those who come back to this city or travelers from different towns".

Y/n: "We should go to the forest to see".

Sabito: "Lets go".

The trio went towards the forest and started to search for the demon. Suddenly Y/n sense the smell of humans near them.

Y/n: "Who is there come out i know you are there".*unsheathed his sword*

Giyu and Sabito also got in the stance to attack.

??? 1: "Hey hey you don't have to take out your sword. We are also the slayers like you".

???2: "Don't worry we are also here for the same mission like you".

Two boys came out of the bush. One was short stature and had pale complexion. He had straight-edged black hair of varying lengths, the longest reaching down to his shoulders and the shortest stopping at his cheekbones, which he wears down with two shorter strands hanging between his eyes. His eyes are almond-shaped and tilt upwards on the far sides and also weared bandages around his mouth as a mask. He also had a white snake around his neck. Other one was taller than all four of them. He has quite thin, maroon eyes that appear to slant inwards, each with one long eyelash flowing to the far side of his face. He had white hair and was wearing white head-wrap that cover his hair.

Y/n: "Ohh you guys are the one. I am Y/n Kamado. Nice to meet you guys".

Sabito: "I am Sabito. Nice meet you guys. And that guy is*pointed towards giyu* Giyu Tomioka and he is bad in communication so don't mind him".

Giyu: "Hey Sabito"

Tengen: "I AM THE MOST FLAMBOYANT BOY AND GOD OF FESTIVITIES HIMSELF TENGEN UZUI".

Everyone sweat dropped when he said that .

Obanai: "I am Iguro Obanai. Nice to meet you".

Tengen: "Have you guys found some clues of the demon".

Sabito: "No we are still searching for. So lets get along and complete this mission without any problem".

Tengen/Obanai: "Ok"

Suddenly y/n sensed the smell of blood. 

Y/n: "I smell the blood".

Tengen: "Huh"?

Sabito: "He has the ability to sense the smell which normal humans can't".

Tengen: "Oh but i am hearing sounds of foot steps. And like you i can hear sounds which normal people can't and where is the smell coming from"?

Y/n: "It's coming from there*pointed towards the direction*".

All five of them started to run towards the direction. They reached deep inside the forest only for them to hear a creepy laugh. 

Tengen: "What the hell was that laugh"?

Y/n: "Looks like the demon is here. But there are 10 more smells of the demon and only one has the strong smell".

Obanai: "So rest are the minions of that demon".

Sabito: "Well then let's go-"

Y/n: "Everyone bend down to dodge the attack".