bloody halloween pt.1 (takemichi's kim k ass)

I'm not good with fight scenes so don't mind how un-detailed(?) they are👹👹

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER EIGHT

The day before the battle,

Y/n and Takemichi followed Chifuyu as he had told them to come with him, "It's finally happening tomorrow!" Takemichi said.

"Before that, I want you guys to come with me somewhere, Takemichy, Y/n." Chifuyu had stopped calling Y/n 'Farquaad' after hearing Mikey and Takemichi calling her by her real name, although Y/n did feel disappointed, she decided to say nothing about it.

Besides, it would be hard to focus when there's a serious discussion going on then suddenly the name, 'lord farquaad' comes up.

"Where to?" Y/n asked Chifuyu who stayed silent.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." Chifuyu apologized to his long haired friend. Baji turned to look at Chifuyu with a smirk,

"Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?"

Y/n and Takemichi shared the same look, staring at Baji with shocked faces.

"Baji-kun?!"
"Tarzan?!"

Baji stared at Y/n with a blank face as she quickly realized what she had just called him and covered her mouth, "Ignore that, the wrong name came out of my mouth."

There was a minute of silence before Chifuyu broke it with a question, "Have you got a lead on Kisaki yet?"

"Huh?"

"You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Chifuyu questioned as Baji visibly twitched at that. "I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!" The blond continued.

"The fuck are you saying?" Baji asked.

"Tomorrow.. if the fight starts. Baji-san. You'll become Toman's enemy for real!"

"Chifuyu, what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends. I'm part of Valhalla now, we're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow." Baji declared, staring off into the distance as he leaned on the railing, the wind blowing his hair back dramatically.

"Chifuyu, Y/n," Takemichi called, gaining the two's attention. "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?"

Y/n hummed, then turned around to walk away with Chifuyu following behind her. As they both watched Baji and Takemichi from afar, an awkward silence engulfed them.