Announcement

Hi guys,

Now I really need help from my readers. A few days back I asked you all if you are interested to read my stories as someone said some bad words against my stories, most of my readers encouraged me to continue and ignored that person.

But today he/she crossed all limits and reported against my 'Karna, the legendary ruler' accusing me that I am portraying Karna a bad way and have some personal grudge against Karna.

If the reader just accused me then I will not say anything and just ignored him/her but this time the reader threatened me for reporting. 

I don't know when did I show Karna as someone bad or turnished his reputation. Yes it is true that in my each and every story Karna has to face many problems and how he is going to overcome the challenges is the main theme of my story. I always tried to be sensitive about others religious beliefs and try to show dark characteristics only those who deserves. But this time the accusations had gone too far. 

So now I am asking help from all other readers who like my books. I don't know if this is happening to only me or some other readers as in most of the books on Karna my beloved readers also show many problems in Karna's life and how the man emerges like a Phoenix.

I am also attaching the comments by the readers. Please explain to me as I myself don't understand what's his/her problem with me. It seems like the reader has some personal grudges against me.

 It seems like the reader has some personal grudges against me

So guys I need your help to stop this madness

So guys I need your help to stop this madness. Maybe you guys don't love my stories which is completely understandable but there are many writers whose stories are masterpieces and those can also be affected by this kind of readers.

P.S: if someone who wrote about Karna's suffering is considered as 'Stupid' or 'Idiot' then what will you call Shree Ved Vyas as entire Mahabharat depicted how that man had suffered for his entire life by his own family.

Here is the link of the person https://www.wattpad.com/user/9004979066R.