1 | C'mon, you love me

[A/N : promise the writing gets better👵🏻]

"We're here!"

Basically I'm here, in New York for a school trip. To be honest, I didn't want to go at all. Don't get me wrong, I love travelling.. alone.

I hate having to socialise with other people because well, it's not a thing i'm the best at. I was forced to go by my dad because he wanted me to make friends other than Dionne, My best friend since first grade.

Oh. And my mom, she left me. Yeah.

"Here are your partners." Mrs. Wilson grins, putting on her glasses.
Lets hope I'm with Dionne.

The partners were all girls with girls and boys with boys just like I expected. Unfortunately, Dionne wasn't with me. At the very last, came my name.

"Alara Whitlock with.. Keldan Mendes." The teacher flickers her eyes between both of us as our mouths agape.

What. The. Fuck.

"What?" Me and another voice speak at the same time.
Stop copying me you little mole rat.

Gasps and whispers fill the room.
"Silence everyone! There were an odd number of girls and boys, so we had to put a girl and a boy together. Not to mention, Mr. Mendes and Ms. Whitlock have caused a lot of chaos in the past few years, so this would be a suitable punishment." She declares, putting her hands in front of her and crossing them.

"We have not!" Keldan argues with furrowed eyebrows while i look at her with a face that says 'Pfftt, no!'

The teacher gave us a look as to say 'really?'

*flashback*

"She threw a whole bucket of water on me!"
"Only because you spilt ink all over my notebook!"
"Not purposefully!"
"Liar."

"Who. Broke. The. Window."
"Him!" "Her!"
"She threw it at me!"
"You let it hit the window!"

"Care to tell me why your knee is bleeding?"
"He tripped me as hard as he could! Its just my luck that I'm still even alive!"
"I hardly even tripped you!"

"Why the fuck is a picture of me in my Christmas onesie all over the school?"
"How would i know?" I said smirking.

"We have to call both your parents. Yet. Once. Again."

*end of flashback*

"Hoping this trip teaches you both to learn to adjust with eachother." Mrs. Wilson says walking away.

"This is all because of you." Keldan whisper yells, gritting his teeth and glaring at me.
And Ofcourse he blames it on me.

"Me?" I laugh sarcastically. "You're the one who put fake spiders under my desk!" I point at him, sneering.

"Oh yeah? Well you're the one who-"

"Remember what I told you!" Mrs. Wilson yelled, side-eyeing us.

"I hate you." I narrow my eyes at him, scrunching my nose.

"C'mon, everyone knows you love me." He mocks, emphasizing the word 'love'.

"In your dreams." I scoff, looking at him incredulously.

"You want me to dream about you?" He raises an eyebrow suggestively, smirking in amusement.

I groan dragging my hands across, shaking my head and walking away.

He loves to push my buttons.

[A/N : I mean she didn't say no to wanting him to dream about her 😏
I'm sorry if my first chapter isn't that good.
Feel free to give me any advice on what I should do or how I should improve!]