Ch-21, Her Plethora Of Emotions

To the world, he is just one person.
But to her, he is her complete World!❤️
Yes, he is her love, forever and ever....

"No Pati Babu!" Bondita announced, storming inside the haveli.

"Listen to me, Bondita!" Anirudh followed her, trying to act strict.

"I said, I won't listen!" She said and stopped as Maa came oustside.

"What's the matter? Why are you both fighting like kids?" She asked, touching Bondita's cheek lovingly.

"See, Maa! I told Pati Babu that I want to wear my wedding saree for my Godh Bharai but he is just not listening!" She complained, while Anirudh widened his eyes, just like a little kid.

"No, Maa! It's not like that!" He said, walking beside her.
"That saree is just too heavy! She'll get tired!" He said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow and she looked away angrily.

"He is right, beta!" Maa said to Bondita. "You should wear something else, which is light and elegant!"

"Great! Now you also team up with him!" Bondita cried.
"No one listens to me!" She said, folding her arms and pouting her lips.

Anirudh touched his temples and smiled with a frown, looking at her childishness.

"You're laughing at me?" She asked, noticing him. "Go, I ain't talking to you! I ain't talking to anyone!" She announced and stormed to her room.

Kaka and Baba had been sitting on the sofa all this while, trying to interrupt, but they couldn't. They just chuckled as she stormed inside.

Maa looked at Anirudh, smiling helplessly and he nodded assuring her. Walking inside the room, he found her sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms folded in anger.

He smirked seeing the tough challenge in front of him and walked to her. He removed his coat and gently kept it on the bed. He sat beside her, looking at her face.

"Won't you even look at me?" He asked, softly.

"No!" She said sternly and looked away.

He pressed a smile on his lips and tried to act serious.

"Bondita..." He started.

"Don't! I don't wanna talk to you at all! Just leave me alone!" she said strictly.

"But..."he started again, only to be interrupted by Koyeli.

She had come with warm oil to massage Bondita's feet.

"Choti Malkin, may I?" She asked, standing at the door.

"What's it, Koyeli?" Anirudh asked.

"Badi Malkin has sent this warm oil, to massage Choti Malkin's feet." She told.

"Come in Koyeli didi!" Bondita replied instead.

"You just keep the oil and go." Anirudh commanded.

"But Malik, who'll do it?" Koyeli asked softly.

"I'll do it!" He said sternly and gestured her to keep the bowl near him and leave.
"Close the door behind you, Koyeli!" He ordered.

As Koyeli left, Bondita stood up and slowly walked to the back of the bed and seated herself against the bed- rest.

Anirudh stood up and came to her, settling himself in front of her.

"What?" He asked. "Don't you want your massage?"

"No!"she replied rolling her eyes at him. "My feet aren't paining."

"Really?!" He smirked at her, looking from the side of his eyes and gently pressed her ankle.