7. FAKE

A/N

HOLA 🌺

Hope yall are doing well...
Firstly I wanna thank you so much for 4 K... Its insane. I can't update regularly anymore because of school and work, that's why I should decide whether I update once or twice a week.

I know there are mistakes in this book, but bare with me until I make time to edit the chapters..

And I need some boys and girls name... Anything you like.

Just enjoyy :))

                         ~ Rene ~

" What the hell were you thinking when you did that?"  Ale yelled, after rushing me out of the class. I suppose the rumer spreads faster than  the wind here.

" I did what I had to?" I answer, while not keeping the eye contact and crossing my arms.  " What the big deal anyway? "

" Jack? " she shouts again. "You could have any boy at the school and you chose Jack?"

" What about Jack?" I ask again, surprised by her reaction.

" Nevermind" she replied and tried to walk away.

" Don't nevermind me" I say pulling her by the wrist. " What about Jack?"

" Look.." she starts. "If you want to make Chris jealous, find someone else... Jack may look like someone that doesn't care or have feelings but he is a good boy.. And"

" You like Jack?" I ask her with a very shocked tone. " If you do, just say so"

" What... No... That's not it"

" Then what?"

" Just don't hurt him" she says, her eyes already filled with tears. " I've known him for a while to say you this"

" How do you know him?"

" Our families were really close once" she continues. "It's been a long time, but we still talk... Like friends."

" Look.. I get it." I say. "I'm going to make things right with him.. But I still need him though."

" I'm going..." ale says, pulling the door open. " I have some work to do"

" Hey, Ale.. I have a question?" I ask... Because something has been in my mind lately, or better a certain someone.  " How did I end up in my bed with Chris besides me?"

Here we go again.

" I guess you not the only one who's trying to be territorial here " she answered.

Territorial... I'm not doing that... At all. I'm just getting my revenge in Chris's way.. And I'm sure he's getting ready to play as well.

" Should have seen his face earlier today,... He definitely wasn't happy to see you this way... With someone else."

" I'm sure he doesn't care" I reply. "He has made it pretty obvious."

" Just a friendly warning" Ale states. " You don't want to play with Chris... Expecially his games."

" Share this with Chris please" I say ironically. " I'm sure he needs it more"

Bullshits. But still, I want to win this.. He a good player.. But I'm smarter. I have to do this.. I need to do this. I can't let him have everything.

....

I was just getting some homework done, when someone knocked at my door. I was wearing just a crop top and some shorts, since I wouldn't be leaving my dorm for the next hours.