𝓉𝑒𝓃

     THEY WERE CLOSER

     THEY WERE CLOSER...

     than before; hanamiya could tell.

however, it was probably also because the two of them were on violin, while he was the outcast: the pianist in this situation.

"hanamiya, you've truly exceeded my expectations", aisa complimented, only to earn a scoff from the man.

'yeah, no shit. you practically forced me to learn the entire piece in an entire week and a half', the dark-haired male internally cursed.

     "and of course, you've been doing extremely well too, akashi".

"thank you, your highness", the red-haired captain replied, not even surprised that they had reverted back to their original name-callings.

"so since you two have been such good boys, I have decided to reward you guys with a surprise", aisa smiled, causing the two knights to perk up in curiosity.

sometimes the woman's words made their stomachs churn, as they never knew what was bubbling up in that mind of hers.

hanamiya shot akashi a look, who proceeded to speak up.

"your highness doesn't need to waste her energy on the likes of—"

"nonsense! the carriage has already been prepared. now let's go", aisa ushered.

"carriage? we're leaving the palace for this...surprise?", hanamiya suspiciously asked.

"yes! is there a problem?", aisa asked, her eyes sparkling with temerity.

"absolutely not, your highness. we'll be right behind you", akashi stated, as he proceeded to put the violins away.

"lovely. then I shall see you both in a few minutes", aisa smiled, truly excited for this mini adventure.

     akashi and hanamiya shared one last glance.

     "I bet you pissed her off somehow...if this is directed towards you, then you're going down alone", hanamiya muttered.