Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Legoshi's POV:

My heart was pounding within my chest. My tail was sore of trying not to wag it so quickly. My throat ached while I tried my best to hide my drool. I had no idea what was going on with me. I couldn't even take my eyes off of [Y/N] as he stared at the healthy plant. He seemed mesmerized by it, but I seemed mesmerized by him. I was just past the doorframe of his dorm and was closing the door when he spoke.

"I'm [Y/N], you?"

"L-Legoshi," I said, unconsciously stuttering.

"That's pretty cool, what year are you in?"

"Second. I-I'm guessing you're a first?" I said, trying to continue the conversation.

"Good try, second," he laughed.

"O-Oh," I said, looking down disappointingly though my eyes still turned his way.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here?" he said, turning his head while it leaned on his hand on the window sill. He sat with his back bent and his legs crossed. The way he spoke made my heart beat twice as faster and made me panic a bit more. I never felt like that.

"N-No."

"No reason," he laughed, "Just wanting to get some new friends, I guess." He turned his head toward me and moved his elbow from the window sill, sitting up straight and then moving his entire body to face me. In his position, His fur darkened in the front but his back was bright. I could see the sunlight shine on his fluff, which revealed his long fur. At that point, he just looked like a huge fluffy stuffed toy. He looked adorable with those round eyes. I wanted keep talking to him.

"Hey, you know, you can sit down, right? I mean, you're free to do stuff here," he said.

"Oh, r-right," I said, heading to the center of the room to the carpet and sitting with my legs crossed.

"You know, I never met any other wolf in the school," he said, "Which is the actual reason I've been wanting to talk to you for a bit, since you seemed to be around often."

His black-cased phone rung. He picked it up, reading a notification and squinting his eyes before a sudden realization. I couldn't help but watch his movements. It was slow, maybe too slow, but it was only because he remained gentle not to break anything with such claws. He probably realized that wolves could break anything they touch. Though, I wondered if his hands were as soft as the bunny's skin.

Maybe I should stop.

"I have to go real quick, I'll talk to you later, if you want to, of course," he said getting up and grabbing the bouquet of flowers which was next to me. I reached down for the bouquet to help him out, but I didn't control myself. It was sudden, and the other wolf was quickly surprised because of the way I quickly stood and straightened my back, offering him the bundle of roses right in front of his face. We stood, eyes locked for a bit, until he took the roses and thanked me for the help. 

His eyes. They have something.

He opened the door, rushing out of his dorm while he left his room open and left me to go through millions of thoughts that flew into my head and out of it at the same time. I couldn't even tell what was going on in my mind as the breeze of the window swayed the lavender back and forth. I took in the last breath of his scent and walked out of his room and closed the door silently. I then went back to 701 and sat in my bed, still admiring the wolf who, I didn't know how, would make me go crazy.

Y/N's POV:

While talking to Legoshi, I was given a notification by Sho to hand him the roses for him in a private area where he knew nobody would see us in while I gave him the rose. He gave directions again, though it was much more confusing because there were no paths for me to navigate through more conveniently. Basically, I got lost for most of the way there. It was difficult to even see through trees.