Notes before the chapter

Because the next part will cover the DBZ saga, power levels are a thing. But I will not give you information about their numbers. And even in the story, you may see some numbers, but everything will be based on the next comparison with the Dragon Ball characters.

Avatar FireTwins - Dragon Ball

Goku - Goku (stronger than his DB version, not only does he keep training with sparring partners, but also for the zenkai boost from all the time Azula wiped the floor with him. He even received the lighting attack from Azula, the same attack that "almost" killed Aang)

Azul - Goku (or at least in his version after defeating Piccolo in the martial arts tournament. She also kept training.)

Toph - Piccolo (Without the ki blasts. She also kept training.)

Aang - Tien Shinhan (this made me think about a cross-over but the other way around. Aang being discovered by Tien Shinhan and Chaos, and possible with Master Shen. But I have to pass, too many cross-overs at the same time)

Aang Avatar State - Goku (Imagine that Tien Shinhan was a Saiyan and that he turned into the giant ape, that is Aang. Meaning that he will be stronger than Anyone else).

Zuko - Krillin (Krillin with swords, fire bending as ki blasts)

Katara - Krillin (Nothing to add here)

Mai, Ty Lee, and Suki - Yamcha (They are not pathetic, in fact, Yamcha is the third strongest human in DB, but then Videl was born, but that was DBZ)

Sokka - Yajiroba (Good with the sword, but not quite strong like the others. Although in my opinion, his character is more like Yamcha. Both have their chance to stay with their love interest, but for mysterious reasons, they do not end with their love interest)