Chapter 1

Author POV-
It starts with online game, where Jisoo, Taehyung, Jungkook, jimin, Rose and some others, know each other virtually. They play game together and chat too...

Online game
Everyone as usual are playing online game and chatting...

Rosie🐿️- hey guys, how are you...

Sophia(another player)- hey, I am fine...

Jimin💕- how are you my dear chipmunk...

Sooyaa- 😂🤣🤣

Rosie🐿️- you jimin, don't call me that😡

Ash(another player) - I am fine too... You know I am on top 10 in my university, I am so happy guys.

Jungkookie🐇- I am fine too... Keep it up bro...

Sophia- that's nice, keep it up... Btw Rosie you are offline yesterday, why...

Rosie 🐿️- yeah I am with my mom yesterday... We gone for some shopping...

Sam(other player)- hey Rosie😘... I miss you yesterday...

Jimin💕- hey, you flirty I told you many times not to hit on my girl😡...

Sooyaa- yeah, someone is jealous🤣.

Rosie🐿️- Sam, don't make my baby jealous... Btw guys I want to meet you all... If that possible please... We know each other virtually nearly from two years but we never get to meet each other... Please please🙃

Sam- sorry rosie,you know I live in London, so it's impossible for me to meet you guys...

Sophia- hey I want to meet you too and I am available as I live in Korea too☺️...

Ash - I am also available guys...

Jungkookie🐇- Me and tae are also available...

Tae🐅- hey I didn't say that...

Jungkookie🐇- tae, chill bro, that's not big deal...

Jimin💕- yeah it's not big deal and we all know each other sorta, it will not that awkward...

Rosie🐿️- jisoo what you say...

Sophia- who is jisoo...

Sooyaa- it's me, I will tell you later rosie, sorry not sorry...

Ash- you never tell us your real name...

Sooyaa- you never ask guys😊...

Tae🐅- me too tell you later...

These is how they everyday interact, everyday they chat and play games... This is virtual life, no one knows how the person is in reality, it only shows you,how the person is virtually, how the person is, what he/she wanted to show you... Just a mere existence.
Nothing more nothing less...

Jisoo was busy in her room when her mom called her, to deliver her dad some important files for his meeting which her dad has been forgotten...As jisoo's father company is quite far from her house she took metro for reaching their... It's easy way and she like to travel via public transport,so it's not new to her... She took those files and ID card as in her father's company they didn't allow anyone without it..." Annyeong eomma."  Jisoo grate her mom and went towards metro station...

Jisoo mom is a doctor, she work in one of the biggest hospital in there city,she is a loyal wife, she loves her daughter and husband more than anything. Her dad works in news reporting company. Her dad too love and care for his precious daughter and his wife...
Her family was happy simple family, her dad and mom went for work early morning, sometimes her mom has night shift so she went at night...On other hand jisoo a playful, sweet, hardworking child, her mom and dad are grateful to God for blessing them with such sweet child... Everyone loves jisoo, for her extrovert and friendly nature.