Chapter 17

NARRATOR

Leo sat on the floor just beside their bed and stared at the Peaceful face of his Mate.

"For the first time, I'm actually wishing and hoping that you were not thinking about me before you fainted." He said while caressing her cheek.

LEO

"Brother, Here's your food." I heard Neo's voice at the door and I glanced at him before looking back at my Mate.

"I miss her voice." I said as a tear fell from my left eye. I heard Neo sighed and I looked at him. He placed the tray of food on the table inside the room and walked towards me.

"Leo, She'll wake up soon. Don't worry." Neo Comforted me.

"Will you not worry if your Mate is also Unconscious on the Bed?" I asked before looking at him Expectantly. He went quiet and he scratch his head before speaking.

"Okay, Brother. You got me. But please. She won't want you to be like this." He told me before looking at my Mate, Which is his Sister-In-Law.

"Besides, Sister is veryyy Strong. I'm sure that if you were the one she was thinking for the last time, Then I have no doubt that her heart will fight to bring your memories back. You're Mate's after all." He said before tapping my Shoulder.

"You've become a little matured." I told him before chuckling lowly. He smiled at me.

"I'm not the same Troublemaker of a Twin, Leo. I have a Family now and my Son is already 3 years old. You're proud of me right?" He told me playfully, I smiled at him.

"I am very proud, Now go. Lorena and Dean must be waiting for you already." I said while pushing him out. He laughed at me and nodded.

"Yes, Yes. Bye Brother!" He said before walking out of the Room. Lorena is his Mate while Dean is his Son. They are a very happy Family.

It's just so Funny. I am the Heir of the Throne and the first child that got out of our Mother's womb but my Brother have his own Family now. He have a Wife and a 3 year old child which is also turning 4.

My Sister should have a Child already but she is not able to get Pregnant. I do feel bad for her but she is fine with it. She said that she isn't the heir of the throne so there isn't a Problem if her Child won't have the Royalty blood. Yes, They are planning to Adopt a child.

I glanced at my Mate before sitting back, taking her small hands in mine.

"What about us, Darling? How many Kids do you want? What names will we name them? Do you want to have a big family with me or a small one?" I asked her with a smile.

I know she won't reply, But I really want her to respond. I squeezed her hand and kissed it at the Back.

It has already been two weeks and she is still Unconscious. The Pack Doctor and Fenris had been checking her everytime.

I took my Guitar and started to make a music with it. I looked at her lovely face and began to sing.

"I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody's breaking up
And throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride in our private lives
Ain't nobody getting in between
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need (nothing else I can need)
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me
I got you
We'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you (baby, I'm with you)
Baby, you're with me (baby, you're with me)

So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts

So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's, that's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.."

I sang while playing the Guitar. After I finished singing, I  placed the Guitar on the floor before kissing her on her Forehead.

I then sat on the floor and covered her hand with mine before laying my head on the Bed mattress. Yes, I sleep while seating on the floor. It's because I don't want her to freak out just in-case I was the one she was thinking. I felt my eyelids becoming heavy and then I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up because of the Bright light coming from the Window. I yawned and looked at Athena who was on the Bed while sleeping peacefully.

I stood up and closed the Curtains, I can't believe I forgot to close the Curtains last night. It must be because the Moon was Beautiful and bright.

I heard a moan from the Bed, Causing me to Immediately snap my head towards Athena. My heart almost jumped from my chest when I saw her open her eyes. Thank Goddess, She's now awake!

But.. I bit my lip, Wondering if she still knows me. I went towards her and her head Immediately snapped towards me. I felt my heart drown when she looked at me with Unfamiliarity and Confusion. No..

"A.. Athena?" I asked her, But her expression didn't change. She was still looking at me with Confusion and Unfamiliarity. I knew it.

"Who are you?" She asked me Curiously, A tear fell from my left eye but I immediately wiped it away. I just smiled at her warmly.

"I'm.. Leo." I answered her. She nodded at me and gave me a sweet smile. Even if she don't remember me, At least she's alright.

"Nice to meet you, Leo! I'm.." She immediately stopped and frowned. He looked up, She seemed to be thinking. What's happening?

"Do you know who I am?" She asked me. What?

Uh-oh. What happened? Oh no, She had not only forgotten him but also forgot about herself. What do you think will happen next? Will she get her Memories back or will she live without knowing the rest of her Past?

I updated earlier tonight since I'm not sure if I could update early tomorrow. Enjoy! Xx. ❤️