Planning:

Klaus walked slowly to Hayley, as a sign to show her that he's not the enemy as he saw her eyes flash from gold to green.

He knelt down next to her chair and placed his hand on top of hers, that were resting on her stomach protectively.

"Hayley, love look at me." Klaus pleaded as he saw her blankly staring at her stomach.

Hayley lifted her head to look at Klaus' worried face.

She placed her hand and began to stroke his stubbled cheek.

How much pain has he felt by the hands of his coward of a mother?

Unknowingly, her wolf came out at the thoughts of Klaus being in pain.

Klaus was pinned by Hayley's gaze not noticing how he leant into her hand as she stroke his cheek.

He watched as her eyes flashed gold as she tilted her head at him and his own eyes couldn't help but flash gold in return, with his wolf coming out.

Hayley spoke after a while, "Your mother is not a mother but a monster. A mother loves her child and Esther gave her up. If your mother loved her, she would've snapped Dahlia's neck when she began to walk away with Freya."

She looked deeper, if that was possible, into Klaus' eyes and placed his hand to her stomach and when he stroked her stomach she promised, "Do not worry mate, our cub will always be safe with me."

Klaus growled when she called him mate and leaned closer to Hayley, with nothing on his mind but two words - claim her.

Hayley snapped out of her staring contest with Klaus, her golden eyes reverting back to her natural green colour.

She looked down to see Klaus kneeling next to her, his hand resting on his stomach.

How did he move so quic-

But what didn't make her pause was the way he was kneeling before her, but the way her was looking at her. 

She shivered from the promise in his eyes, unaware that she was the reason for the look in his eyes.

Klaus growled in approval, his wolf in full control, as he watched his mate shiver.

Good, his wolf thought, she wants us to mate with her.

Hayley froze as Klaus' hand, well now transformed wolf claw grazed a loose strand of hair from her face.

He looked like he was going to eat her, she thought.

"Klaus?" she asked wearily, "Are you ok?"

Klaus pushed his wolf into the back of his mind, ignoring the growls of anger from his wolf and the encouragement his vampire is giving by demanding that he sink his teeth into his little wolf. 

He nodded, once he got his eyes back to blue.

"I should be asking you that, Little Wolf. How are you feeling?" Klaus asked worriedly. 

"Confused, mainly. Where the hell did the visions even come from?" Hayley replied while absentmindedly stroking her stomach, her fingers brushing Klaus' hands every now and then.

"The baby."

The pair turned to Elijah who was watching them warely after seeing the way their wolves had come out but left the pair confused if Hayley's confused face, after her golden eyes went away, was anything to go by.

He explains his statement seeing the pair look at him with confusion.

"The baby had provided us with the visions."