Three Originals in NO:

Hayley raised her eyebrow at the blonde in front of her.

She had complicated thoughts on her.

Rebekah was the only female original vampire and they just portrayed her as desperate for a man and to have a family of her own. 

See, that is not a bad thing at all and its a normal and admirable dream. 

But that was LITERALLY HER ONLY STORYLINE in TVD AND TO. 

Every episode we were reminded how she wanted so badly to be human again so she can marry a man and have babies. 

It's probably been said a million times, but Rebekah and Marcel should never have been a couple

They never made sense at the end of the show either, they just couldn't figure out a different happy ending for Rebekah. 

A.N. I personally thought that Elena and Rebekah should've been endgame instead of Delena and Marbekah

Hayley needed a way to get Rebekah her happy ending but right now she had to pretend to hate the blonde since it'd be suspicious if she acted all loving towards her.

That is unless the blonde does something bad and then her hate will be real.

"First off sweetheart," she growled at the blonde as she advanced to the blonde in a threatening manner causing the blonde to look shocked as she didn't expect the wolf to respond.

Hayley dismissed the reaction and walked to Rebekah until she was standing in front of her face.

"Mikaelson sister or not, I don't take disrespect from anybody. So how about instead of acting like a brat, you ask me nicely where your brothers are and maybe I'll tell you. Secondly, my name is Hayley not wolf girl. Third of all, as you mentioned I'm a wolf and I don't take kindly to being threatened while I'm pregnant. So unless you want me to bury you alive. Back. Off.

Hayley's golden eyes stared Rebekah down, daring her to do anything.

Rebekah advanced forward menacingly toward to she-wolf to show her what happened to those who messed with an Originals vampire before a darker pair of golden eyes stepped in front of the wolf causing her to halt.

Klaus stood in front of Hayley protectively.

His vampire side screaming at him to attack her for coming near the woman carrying his child.

His werewolf side was ready to do anything to protect his mate and cub.

"Walk any closer and you will regret coming back to this city, Rebekah."

Rebekah paused looking at her brother standing in front of her.

He had his claws out and his hybrid face was out from the eyes to the teeth showing he will make good on his promise.

But Rebekah didn't back down and glared at her hybrid brother.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

"Rebekah," Elijah came out from the doors that Klaus had come from in the original timeline and began to reprimand her sister for her behaviour.

While Elijah was basically scolding Rebekah, Klaus had turned to Hayley and assessed whether or not his sister had done any harm to her.

"Are you all right?"

Hayley nodded, "I'm not a damsel in distress, Klaus. I had it under cover."

Klaus only looked at her with a smirk knowing she most definitely was not a damsel and was going to say how she was a queen when Rebekah interrupted.