13

edited

Enzo William

I draped the black blazer around my shoulder and grabbed the car keys.

It was the usual Monday morning. People mostly hate weekdays but here its the opposite. I enjoy weekdays because I get to see her. Weekends are boring, especially Sunday since I have no work.

I cannot help but smile at the conversation that took place that night. She asked me if I was still dating someone. And that blush on her cheeks.

She excites me so much. I shake my head a little, the smile never leaving my lips.

Oh did I forgot to mention? The way she was holding me tightly in her sleep. She wouldn't let me go. That morning I left her house with a small note because I had to be present somewhere. Although I wish I could wait but anyways.

I bet she is gonna be a blushing mess at work today. How I wish Vitaly was here. He would be so amused. I can't wait for his return.

With that I reached at my office. I opened my cabin door at 9am sharp welcomed by Elle.

Fuck, she is here already? Apparently she was standing near my table going through something which looked like my schedule for today.

How about I tease Miss Miller a little?

I cleared my throat grabbing her attention. She fixed the tie around me as I stared at her face, lips to be exact.

The way she would lick them when she would feel nervous. She looked at me in the eye for a millisecond but quickly diverted her gaze.

The corner of my lips raised slightly. What a naughty woman.

She avoided eye contact with me for the rest of the time and then left my office.

Elle Miller.

I was back in my cabin. I am trying my best to be professional. I don't want my personal life and emotions to get in the way of my work.

But I bet Enzo loves teasing me. He should be the one serious at work place! What a tease.

With that I started working. A few hours later my telephone rang.

"I need a cup of coffee. The usual one."

Said Mr William through the telephone. I immediately got up wasting no time. I was on the 40th floor right now. Oh this is the floor where Tristan works!

I started making the coffee then felt someone's presence next to me.

"I see, you're still the same."

I looked at the person next to me. It was Aubrey. Anger immediately took over me but I was calm.

"Looking unattractive as ever. Why the hell did he even hire you?"

"If I was really unattractive, he wouldn't even remember my name but guess what?"

I smirked. That satisfying feeling coming back again.

She frowned and looked at me.

"Aren't you speaking a bit too much? Look at you ugly short unattractive duck."

"Thats the only thing you can come up with Aubrey? Come on be a lil creative!"

I said my smirk going wider.

"Remember that day when I humiliated you in front of the whole class?"

She spoke in a quiet whisper. I went silent, the smirk disappearing immediately. She was reminding me about the worst day in my entire life.

That day when she humiliated me. It was embarrassing. Thanks to that incident no one approached me ever again.

And Enzo wasn't there luckily. It would have been even more embarrassing.

"I'll do it again."

She whispered, walked away, smiling in victory.

I looked down embarrassed. I can't let that memory bother me anymore. It happened years ago and I changed. Why am I letting this bother me?!

I shook my head held the cup of coffee in my hand.

"I heard that you know.."

My eyes went wide at the voice. I looked beside me to see Tristan with his arms crossed.

I blinked my eyes a little.

"Hey Tristan.."

"But I liked how you replied to her."

He said now directly looking at me. I could see a small smile forming on his lips.

I smiled back. It was unusual to see him smile because he always seemed focused on work. I am glad he is opening up to me.

"Thanks..excuse me, I need to give this coffee on time."

I excused myself in a hurry to give this coffee to Mr William.

The day went well, except I recieved a few glares from Aubrey during lunch for no reason!

I need to embrace my past. I need to move on. I can't let her shut me up with that same damn incident everytime. I'm strong I know.

 I'm strong I know