Chapter 46

Zhou Shuo felt like he was riding a roller coaster. 

No, it was even more than a roller coaster, he almost vomited his lungs. But he still endured it and did not vomit. His strong willpower allowed him to support himself until the dizziness ended.

Then, he felt that he was gradually regaining his clarity and both his body and mind returned to its original state. There was no roller coaster and there was no spinning around, only his chaotic consciousness was spinning.

He was fixed and tied to a cold operating table. A short man wearing gold-frame glasses stood aside and looked at him condescendingly. Seeing Zhou Shou open his eyes, he slightly raised the corners of his mouth. 

"Hello, Mr. Zhou."

Zhou Shuo did not respond to him. He tried to recall what happened before he became unconscious. In fact, when he entered the airport, he felt as if he was being targeted.

It's just that at that time, he relied on his own fists and kicks. He didn't expect that the other party would not use their fist but directly use the anesthesia needle. Now, he is on an unknown operating table.

Although Zhou Shuo didn't quite understand what enemies he had provoked, he was sure that the little man in front of him seemed a bit special. 

He took a deep breath and asked straightforwardly, "Are you an Omega?"

The small man froze for a moment, then laughed but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Has no one taught you basic Alpha social etiquette?" 

Zhou Shuo frowned. What the hell is that?

"Towards an Omega who you met for the first time, this can be regarded as sexual harassment."

"....." 

Zhou Shuo was a bit speechless, thinking that your pheromone was just floating in front of my nose. The reason why I took a deep breath was because the anesthesia had just passed and my nose was very sensitive.

The little man continued, "However, I am a little surprised to meet people of the same race in this world. How did you smuggle over here? Did you commit something over there?"

Zhou Shuo hadn't spoken yet. Suddenly, the metal door on the right side of the secret room opened silently. Two men in black suits walked in, looking calm and honest.

"Chen Sha, what false information did you give? That room is not Xia Liang's. That was his neighbor's. Xia Liang didn't stay in his own room either. We knocked on the door and no one responded. We didn't find anyone after going over the balcony and searched inside."

Zhou Shuo's pupils shrank, "You..."

The small man named Chen Sha turned his head to look at Zhou Shuo suspiciously then muttered to himself, "Impossible. I hypnotized this guy when he was in a deep coma. It was his own home. How can he remember his house number incorrectly?"

"You hypnotized me?" Zhou Shuo struggled violently, "Who are you guys, let me go!"

"Don't get excited." Chen Sha gently brushed Zhou Shuo's exposed arm with an ambiguous hand. The temperature of his fingertips was very cold but the words he said against his ears were so sticky that it gave Zhou Shou goose bumps. 

"Is that Xia Liang your master here? Good birds choose good wood for habitation. I'm afraid that your master will go bankrupt after a short period of time. Why not join us? I will introduce my master to you. He'd make your life more comfortable than before."

Zhou Shuo glared at him fiercely, "Keep on dreaming!"

"Yo, you are quite temperamental." Chen Sha was not angry and smiled, "What makes you so loyal? Is your partner an Omega? I seem to smell a very weak Omega scent on you, have you not been there for a long time, huh? Are you willing to be used by others because of him? "

Zhou Shuo fell silent. Obviously, Chen Sha regarded him as a member of his clan but he did not know about Xia Liang's situation. From this point of view, Xia Liang should be safe for the time being. What he can do now is to remain silent and not let the other party get more information from him.

Seeing that Zhou Shou was silent, Chen Sha waved his hand to the two men in black behind him, "You should step back first."

The two men in black looked at each other. One of them had a bad temper and immediately broke out, "Chen Sha, you are not our superior, why are you ordering us?"

"Because, I need a quiet environment to communicate well with this... Mr. Zhou." Chen Sha said, "I can't concentrate while you are here. Do you want the boss to tell you this in person?"

When the two men in black heard the word BOSS, their arrogance diminished. They pointed to Chen Sha and said, "You'd better ask Xia Liang's exact location." 

After speaking, they turned and left.

"Okay, now there's only the two of us." Chen Sha stuck to Zhou Shuo's body and continued talking in a very low and soft voice. 

"To be honest, I have been widowed for many years. Except for one time...well, I have been clean and self-conscious and never let anyone touch me. Since seeing you for the first time, I suddenly realized that I fell in love with you. Of course, I don't mean to say that you betray your Omega. As long as you are willing to give half of your heart to me, I will be satisfied."

He confessed a lot of words but he hadn't seen any movement from Zhou Shuo and couldn't help but look up at him. Zhou Shuo lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Why, don't you believe me?" Chen Sha continued to work hard, "Yes, I really want to take you for our boss but... I fell in love with you at first sight and I'm serious."

Zhou Shuo suddenly asked, "Have you had an A|pha before?" 

Chen Sha was startled. "Yes. Why?" 

"No wonder he doesn't want you."

Chen Sha twisted his face, as if touched by some unoffendable bottom line. He rushed to pinch Zhou Shuo's neck tightly. 

"What did you say? What's great about being an Alpha? Isn't it just a walking beast? Don't think that your love is great. You don't deserve to talk about love at all! If you continue to be like this, you don't need BOSS to do it, I can make you experience things worse than death!"

Zhou Shuo was choked out by him. His arms desperately tried to break the shackles but the shackles were made of some special material and he couldn't loosen it.

At this moment, the metal door slid silently open again . The two men in black respectfully followed a man with a strong aura and stepped in.

Seeing that Chen Sha was going crazy, they rushed over and took Chen Sha off Zhou Shuo. 

"What's going on?" The man gave Chen Sha a displeased look. The moment Chen Sha saw the man, he calmed down and called out in a low voice, "BOSS."

Zhou Shuo finally escaped from Chen Sha's devil's claws and looked around.

This is a familiar face. Zhou Shuo has seen his pictures countless times in the internet. He did not expect that the real person is several times stronger than the picture.

"Ying Mohua," Zhou Shuo called out the other party's name hoarsely, "It really is you."