𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙗 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬- 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2nd pov

"Hey, you, stop right there!" A familiar voice said, gaining your attention.

A girl with brown hair and red ribbon leaps into the air, You, Paimon and Aether looks at her in amazement. "May the anemo god protect you, stranger" Amber said as she puts a hand on her chest with sincerity.

"I am Amber, outrider of the Knights Of Favonius, you don't look like a citizen of Mondstat, Explain yourselves" Amber announced in a serious manner.

"We're not looking for trouble" Paimon reassured the brunette who crossed her arms, "that's what all the troublemakers say."

"Hello. I'm Aether"

"Doesn't sound like a local name to me" Amber said, still with a hint of suspicion on the duo while you, on the background was sipping on Apple juice.

"And this... mascot what's the deal with this thing" Amber questioned the existence of Paimon as you almost choke on your Apple juice.

"Emergency food" Aether replied  as Paimon started kicking the air, "Hey! That's even worse than a mascot!" And that was the final straw. You burst into laughter.

"Oh, (Name) you were here all along?" Ah...yes...Amber finally have acknowledge your presence. Congrats. You suddenly went silent- the silence was too loud, too akward as if a knife can cut through it.

"you didn't realized?" You questioned as bit by bit of your soul leaves you. "Nope" Amber answered before you look at Aether, "Aether I'm going to vent, call me when I'm dead" You put a hand to your chest with a dramatic face.

"You know he-" Aether got cut off by you putting a finger.

"shhhhhh"

"(Name)-" Amber who was trying to apologize got cut off, again by you shushing her with your other finger.

"SHHHHHH"

"but how can you be called when youre dead-" Paimon got cut off.

"that's the point" You answered as you let out sparks of electro from your hands, shaking them in a jazz movement before walking away to the city, dramatically flipping your hair on Aether's face.

"(Name) if you're going to the city you're going the opposite way" Amber reminded. The (H/c) haired girl turned around awkwardly and walk to the city.

"Uh... Back to the topic" Amber coughed awkwardly. "So to sum it all up, you're traveling partners along with (Name), right?" (Name) heard Amber's voice fading as she get closer to the city.