Don't Touch The Dog, Please

(Requested by YoonjiOni 💜)

Jungkook decided to go out with Bam, his new dog. He's a service dog, a dog that'll help Jungkook when he gets an episode of an anxiety attack. Bam was trained for that. His hyungs offered to come with him, but he had said that he wanted to shop by himself, to which they hesitated at first but agreed anyways. Jungkook smiled as Bam led the way for him, making him chuckle everytime he becomes on guard as people would approach him.

Jungkook had finished shopping, Bam stared at him, tilting his head to the side.
"Yes, Bam ah, we're done" Jungkook says, giggling.
"What a cute dog" He hears, looking up and was met with an lady. Jungkook gulps as she starts to approach them. And she starts petting Bam, without asking for permission.
"Don't touch the dog, please" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip. He didn't want to sound rude or anything, but service dogs aren't meant to be approached while they're doing their job.
"Oh, come on, a pet won't hurt" The lady says. Jungkook looks up and sees that people are staring at him and the lady. Some were glaring at the lady, and some looked at Jungkook in worry.

His breathing starts to become heavier and Bam hears this. He looks back, standing up and touching Jungkook's stomach to indicate him to sit down. The lady stared at them with wide eyes. Jungkook sat down and Bam then scratches on his pocket, where his phone is. Jungkook breathes heavily as he took the phone, calling the first name he saw. Bam stayed with him, while he talked with Hoseok.

After the incident, Hybe then posted an announcement about Jungkook. That he shouldn't be approached when he's with Bam, and that they should ask permission first.