44

"Mommy where's daddy" Leon's small voice reached my ear and I turned to him

"Daddy can't be with us" I said and he frown

It has been almost three months now since we were forced to going on without Leo.

I have banned my self from going to the hospital to see him for the sake of our child.

I couldn't continue to see him after I started getting sick since I was hurting my baby without knowing.

My body was too stressed out and the doctor said it was best to stay away until I have my baby.

"Why?" he asked and I sighed

I didn't know how to tell my son that his father may never wake up from his sleep.

"Leon- oh my god" I said as pain hit me.

"Alfie!"

"Diego!"

"Ace!" I shouted their names as waves of pain hits me

Leon runs towards me before the doors burst open

"The baby-"

"Is coming" I finished and they ran towards me

"I'll go get the cars" Ace said before running out.

••••••
Al F I E

Looking around the cold pale halls I sighed. This place has become our home ever since Leo fell into a coma.

Flash back

"I'm sorry to say Mr Valentino chance of not making it...." as the doctor continued to talk we all felt our hearts ripping out of our chest.

I can lose my brother.

Yeah he maybe an asshole sometimes but if he dies apart of me dies with him

"We have no choice but to put him into a coma. But after that there's nothing else we can do. And as I said before there's little hope of him staying alive" before the doctor could finish Liliana almost dropped to the ground.

Ace quickly catched her before we moved toward them

"Liliana wake up" Ace said

End of flashback

"Alfie Valentino" I looked up to see a doctor standing infront of me.

"Yes" I answered

"I'm doctor Russell we tried calling earlier but we got no answer then we were informed that you guys were here. Your brother is awake-" he said and all of us got up.

"Awake?"

"Yes sir-" he said and before he could finish we were already sprinting down the hall.

We bursted open Leo's door and there he was sitting on the bed. He looked up at us and I ran towards him and engulfed him into a hug.

"Don't you ever fucking leave us like that again asshole" I said and while releasing him

Diego gave him a hug before pulling away.

"Okay can some call the fucking doctor. Who the fuck are you guys" he asked and our eyes widened

"Wait? You don't know who we are" Diego asked