Chapter 1

...Within a microsecond he came back to his sense.

He look around and again understood that he was still there.

He was sweating badly, heartbeats are going unnatural, legs are trembling.

A drip of sweat mixed with blood flowing down through his cheek. He was literally scared and he can't even think about what is going to happen and how he end up here in this situation .

In that dark room smell of penetrating blood and old wood again made his body shaking. Blood stains all over that dirty floor.

his white shirts is half open revealing his bare chest with lots of mark of old and new wounds.

Foggy chilling climate making his breath faster and deeper which made his condition more worse.

The big woody door slightly began to open.

Deep red light penetrating into his fearful eyes.

A dark shadow appeared infront of him.

He can't utter a single word.

His lips are trembling, hands and legs are shaking.

He once again heard that horrible tune of whistling.

Tears formed in his eyes makes his vision blurry, but he can clearly see that dark golden eyes still fall over him.

He can't feel his heartbeats he can't breath... everything become black.... he lost his consciousness.

That evil smirk become more wide, he slowly move towards him...

' You can't baby boy....but You have to....'

He said it while touching the lips of that unconscious body laying infront of him...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is our first english ff

English is not my first language.... so please forgive the grammar mistakes.... and hope you vote, comment and share....

Bye