━━━━━ ❛𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❜

●○●○●○●○
●○●○●○●○

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!!

This is a Harry Potter x female demigod OC fanfiction.

●○●○●○●○
●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

A Brief ABOUT MAIN CHARACTERS::
(I've highlighted important keywords in Bold to make it easier to read and consume less time of yours :p )

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

CRYSTAL AVIANA CALISTO:

─ A demigoddess but doesn't know until she starts investigating.

─ Beautiful like a goddess, have a calm personality until she opens her mouth.

Intelligent, technology enthusiast, science girl, very business minded since young age.

Lives with Hudsons' (Aunt and Uncle family) and they are horrible to her.

─ A sole, rich heiress of the Calisto, a generations old honoured family in the Wizarding World.

Aloof nature due a trauma in past (basically she would not get involved in anything until it concerns her), has trust issues with people.

Her mother was previous Head of the Calistos for a very short time and worked as the bridge for the Muggle and Wizarding worlds. Aviana Calisto worked as researcher after completing Hogwarts and spent most time in Muggle World.

Dense and hopeless in love, doesn't understand relationships. But there will be a lot of fluff. (I admit I don't like dense characters too but you'll understand her in later chapters.)

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

HARRY JAMES POTTER:

Lives with his Parents who did not die in this book.

─ Has the personality of both James and Lily. Charming and a romantic at heart and strong, responsible (like in studies, sports) at the same time. (He will not be dense like book Harry as he grew up with James.)

─ Slightly narcissistic and considers himself handsome. Doesn't like the scar on his forehead.

─ He imagined Crystal to be sweet and bright after he heard her stories but when they met he was shocked see that she was totally opposite but insanely beautiful beyond what he imagined.

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER and RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY

─ These two characters are ICONIC. No changes to them.

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Important points for this book::

Slow burn. Fluff and will add some spice in later chapters. (No smut, I'm not comfortable with it. )

─ Based on book.

─ Since this is a Harry Potter fanfiction, Percy Jackson will not exist here. Only some of the storyline from Percy Jackson movies will be included.

─ Please Do not skip chapters as there will be many references from early years that will be used later in the story.

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Disclaimers::

I do not own HP world or any character created by JKR. (I do not support her believes.)

I do not own any character or plot from PJO created by Rick Riordan.

I own my OCs and the plot created by me. Please do not plagiarize.

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

Please read this part::

Guys, this is my first time writing, so please support, comment and vote if you like the story, it would mean the world to me. I've tried to make it much interesting starting from first year...

English is not my first language, so if you find any grammatical errors, please point them out. I'm happy with constructive feedback.

And I'll not be casting anyone for my OCs (for now). The original cast will be the same as in the movies.

●○●○●○●○
●○●○●○●○