Chapter-1 Beginning of the Change

No One's Pov

After last night's Mikaelson Ball everything seemed to have calmed down. Or as calm as it could be with Kol's neck being snapped,Rebekah backing out from her planned murder Fiasco,Nik getting rejected, Elijah's suspicion, and finally Finn bearing a dangerous secret. All the while Esther was up in her room preparing the ritual which would kill her children or as she liked to call them the abominations.

[In the Mikaelson Living Room]

Two of the Mikaelson siblings could be seen sitting down in their living room. One was sketching (Niklaus) while the other was just lazing around on the couch. When their sister Rebekah arrived.

Kol: Well, well, well there's our girl!(He said while standing up in front of her blocking her way.)

Rebekah: Get out of my way, Kol.(She stated seriously)

Kol: Out all night, what a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner, Matt? Was it?(He teased)

Rebekah: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it is your teeth.(She threatened him all the while Klaus saw her and subtly grinned her way.)

Walking passed Kol she said, " Don't start Nik!"

Klaus just shrugged in reply and said, " I didn't say anything." Rolling her eyes she replied, " Oh go back to your sketching." Leading to a burst of laughter from Kol, an eye roll from Klaus in annoyance and glare towards Rebekah who only smirked back.

Klaus: Oh shut it Rebekah.

(He muttered while she was walking up the stairs.)

Once he was done from his laughing session Kol said, " I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet," he said flopping down on a single seat sofa and continued, "But at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Still drawing Klaus suggested, " Why don't you go to the Mystic Grill and have a drink?"

Kol: That's a good idea.

Klaus seeing that he hasn't left said, " What are you waiting for? Go on have at it," still focused on his drawing.

(Looking down at his sketch he noticed the familiar beauty before him. He had been dreaming about her for a thousand years, but never seemed to remember exactly where she was from; it had always been a mystery to him. One thing that always made him more curious was that he always felt calm and some sort of warmth spread in his heart just by thinking of her and almost felt like he was complete. Due to this he had tried to find her but was always at a dead end, even his siblings had found out about her and tried to help but she was nowhere to be found. So after a couple centuries he gave up the idea of finding her was just an illusion.)

      (Ignore the markings and the credit goes to artist who drew such a beautiful sketch not me)

Kol: It's not fun to go alone.(He complained) Join me Nik!