⤷ SMUT CHAPTER

this chapter will be the FULL smut part where the mc has her first time with takashi. it's not the best but i hope you enjoy it (:

takashi released my hand from his chest and crooked his fingers under my chin to force me to look up at him

takashi released my hand from his chest and crooked his fingers under my chin to force me to look up at him. "i'm going to be gentle. i promise, y/n" he whispered, moved his hand to my neck to trace the line of my jaw with his thumb. "let me prove it to you" he said, his voice was rougher than before as his strong hand threaded deliciously through my hair, angling my neck so i looked into his eyes.

he smiled ever so slightly just before he leaned in and connected his lips with mine. our noses brushed against each other as he moved his lips against mine in soft, gentle strokes-suddenly, he deepened the kiss and his tongue delved into my mouth with greedy firmness.

his tongue plunged in and out as one hand slid down my back to my ass, pulling me into his groin so i could feel the level of his arousal. he broke our kiss, and i gasped for breath as his face lowered to my cleavage to devour me, pressing warm open-mouthed kisses to my flesh. i rubbed my cheek against the top of his head, while his teeth bite the edge of my bra and yanked it down. "you're so stunning, just as i imagined," he whispered and without warning, he yanked the other one free. takashi palmed my breasts gently as he wrapped his lips around one of my nipples and sucked.

"y/n, look at me," he whispered, my eyes fluttered open. "i know you're insecure about your first time, but you and your body are everything i fucking want." he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "you," he kissed my shoulder. "your body," he kissed my neck. "just," he kissed my breasts "everything" he murmured against my legs, pressed me down onto the mattress, slowly spread my legs and hitched them up onto his shoulders.

takashi's movements were a gentle, slow-motion kiss - he licked, teased and sucked me.

he pulled back and slowly pressed a finger inside me. i glanced down to see him looking up at me. "are you okay?"

i tried to concentrate. "mh?"

"y/n, is this okay for you?" he asked, as he slowly pumped his finger in and out.

"mm, don't stop please" i moaned softly.

he bite his lip, failed to hide his amused smile. "don't stop moaning" he got a wicked look in his eyes and then inserted another finger,

"you're making me feel so good, takashi" i ran my hands through his hair.

"oh yeah?" he grinned, crooking his finger and stroking my g-spot, takashi quickened his pace, and my shoulders lifted up off the mattress.

"oh my god!" i cried out before he descended on me again. he sucked my clit into his mouth while stroking that tender spot, and without warning, a sharp, overwhelming release went off inside of me - it was so intense, my thighs began to shake compulsively.

"you taste so good" takashi murmured, gently extracting his fingers. he leaned down and kissed me on the lips, i kissed him back, my hands going up his strong back.

"i think you're ready," he said against my lips, lowering his mouth to the hollow of my ear. "tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

"don't worry" i replied, while biting my lip nervously. through foggy eyes, i saw his massive erection pressing outward, he grabbed a condom out of his wallet - used his teeth to rip open the packet.

the bed dipped as takashi crawled over top of me, "i'll be gentle, just relax" he whispered while the tip of his wrapped erection glit up my thigh.

"i'm nervous," i said, trying to clear my mind

"it's okay" his lips crashed with mine. it was a glorious, desperate kiss with strong, steady tongue. takashi's hands where everywhere-he touched me, caressed me, teased me. so i decided to do the same to him. i ran my hands through his hair and kissed him back. "y/n," he stopped kissing me and groaned, "i need to be inside you."

"do it takashi"

"you have to stop touching me so i can calm down. i don't want to hurt you." my hand instantly released him, he pressed his lips to mine, and murmured, "i love you"

"i love you too"

"i'm going to kiss you through it, okay?"

"yeah, kissing would be good."

"are you ready?," he asked. "if you're not ready, we don't have to do this. i want this to be what you want, y/n."

"you're what i want, takashi," i whispered and reached around to pull him closer. "i want this"

with a tiny, reassuring smile, he leaned in and began to kiss me with tender passion as he positions his tip at my opening. when his tongue thrusted into my mouth - his cock mimicked the motion down below. it was a sharp, instant burn that made me flinch. i broke away from his lips and gasped for air.

takashi held himself over the top of me and looked down at me with so much care and concern in his eyes, my heart nearly imploded from the tenderness on his face. "are you all right?" he asked, glancing down at the space between us. "is it too much for you?"

"i'm okay."

he inhaled deeply, lifting his shoulders and hitching himself inside me once again. "i'm going to start moving. it'll probably hurt at first, but then it'll get better"

"oh my god." i inhaled a shuddered breath.

"relax, baby"

the motion between us began to creep towards pleasure. he grabbed my leg, holding it to his side, and adding friction to my clit with the new angle. "god, you feel so good," takashi groaned, pulled back and looked down as he thrusted inside of me again "too.fucking.good"

"go harder, please" i cried out, cupping his cheek and looking into his eyes. the corner of his mouth tilted up with the tiniest smirk, and suddenly, he began driving into me faster, maintaining our eye contact the entire time. as if takashi knew my orgasm was coming, he swiveled his hips and hit that special spot inside me. "come for me, y/n. let me feel you all around me." takashi's husky voice opened my eyes, and i found him watching me with a look of awe on his face.

my body locked up around him, and i exploded, shattering all over him as he continued rocking inside of me.

his body suddenly went rock hard - he lowered his head, burying his face in my neck while groaning out his release right into my ear. he pulled out of me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and rolled us so we're both laying on our sides, facing each other.
"thank you, takashi," i whispered, my eyes pricking with tears as i cupped his cheek and drag my thumb along his chin. "thank you for everything"

he pulled me into his chest. "no, i should thank you for being mine." he dropped a kiss to my hair.

this is so bad but i wanted to give you a bonus smut chapter so bare with me lmao