War Day 3: Dusk till Down

It didn't take long for Kurogiri to go back and bring me Shiggy. I kinda decided to call him like that. It was the german word for a Pokémon, Squirtle if I remembered right. It kinda suited him. He always wanted to have attention and yet he was protecting his family, kinda like a big brother.

Shiggy: Why did you call for me, Glitch?

Me: Hack. I am a hack not a glitch.

Shiggy: No, if anything you would be cheat code.

Me: Pfffff- I thought you might want to play with me this game.

Shiggy: As a side character?

Me: No, as an alley in a special quest.

Shiggy: I like how you think bunny.

Me: ... You too?

Shiggy: It suits you Usagi.

Me: Anyways. The rest of the heroes probably hid well but there might be some that will come here due to the explosion.

Shiggy: Then let's stay here and wait for the NPC's.

Me: Could be an option but then what?

Shiggy: Attack dah!

Me: And risk for them to gain the upper hand in this game? That's not very wise.

Shiggy: Got a better plan bunny?

Me: I do.

Shiggy: Then tell me your great game play!

Me: How about we hide in a nearby building. If they are clever enough they will be checking and coming from a rooftop. It would be the safest rout.

Shiggy: I see. Make the ground collapse under them then?

Me: If we are lucky enough for that yes.

Shiggy: Which building?

Me: That one.

I pointed at a building that looked from all the other buildings stable enough to stay on and having a good view point from the top.

Shiggy: Let's go then. Let's make a game over for them.

Me: Let's do that!

We both went into the building and on the last floor. The roof was directly over us and I chose to be in one of the rooms with a window. This way we could also look outside of the window to see if anyone is coming. Shiggy somehow looked excited and thrilled to be here with me. I knew I was right with going out on a hunt with all of my fellow LOV members.

Me: Ohh look who we have here!

Shiggy: You knew that they will come.

Me: Like a moth to a flame. They couldn't resist this.

Shiggy: Truly a magnificent and powerful cheat code.

It wasn't for long that we saw 5 people coming to a halt right in front of that burning building.

Mina: Blue flames?

Denki: Do you think this is Deku's doing?

Shiggy: Let me disintegrate this NPC!

He was about to jump out of our hiding place and go down if not for me. I grabbed his hand and only shook my head. This was not the time for it.

Rin: He might be close!

Yanagi: Should we try go on a rooftop?

Mina: Sounds like a good idea!

Just like that they went to the same building we were on and after that we only listened to their footsteps going up. It was seriously no surprise that they would come to an abandoned building to see if they could spot me. Every hero would have done the same. This was why I wanted to make this building their death bed. I now wished to kill them for real but I was a man of my words and so I deiced to leave them maybe at worst disabled.

After we heard them go to the rooftop, it was only a matter of good timing. We could hear their voices through the broken window and this was how I instructed Shiggy to use his quirk on the ceiling. He was instructed to use it just enough to make the ceiling instable. After that we would dip it.

Me: Stop this is enough.

I quickly grabbed his hand and started running to the next side of the building. We only made the one-part collapse but judging from how much the building withered away it was rather dangerous staying inside for too long. Once we were on the opposite side, I told him to jump out of the building through a window into the next one.

Shiggy: Are you crazy?

He however stopped right in front of it while I just went passed him and went through the next building. Once I landed I looked behind me.

Me: For goodness sake! You got to be kidding me!

I double tapped my ear piece.

If I knew you were such a scaredy cat then I would have left you do whatever you wanted with them and not drag you in a building like this!

How can you be afraid of jumping through a window like that?

Me: Kurogiri, can you please get Shiggy out?

Shiggy: NO!

Me: Shiggy?

Before I could say anything more he ran straight out of my sight and I went to the rooftop. If my intuiton were not wrong then that meant that he was going to the rooftop. This was why I went to it too. Once up, I saw the floor crack under the heroes and Shiggy fighting them.

Kurogiri was already on the same rooftop like me.

Me: You really enjoy this huh?

Kurogiri: Kinda.

Me: You know that this rooftop they are fighting on is instable right?

Kurogiri: Yes and?

Me: ARG!

I watched Shiggy being outnumbered and nearly losing the fight if not for me throwing the twin swords at Denki and Mina. They both were using they quirk and if this went on for long then Shiggy had no choice as to give up. The moment their bodies hit the floor, that was also the moment the floor collapsed and I watched them all fall down and Kurogiri getting one by one out of there while they were falling.

Me: *Sigh* I think he may have taken the burned building personal...

Anyways...

Now that they are not many lefts, I can just hunt them down easily and end this whole game in one go!

By now they should all be out of power and nerves.

After what I did, there was after all no telling when I would attack.

Though my lovely Dandelion I have something special for you planned.

I will give you the same favor back that you gave me for the past 15 years!

Ohh you will wish you were dead after I am done with you!