Chapter 8

Carlos walks out of Zak's office with nothing but a huge grin on his face: clearly something is going on that is hiding under the seams.
"Right let's get you to the airport" Madeline stands up from her seat and heads over to the elevator with Carlos. "On a serious note. Do you know who this person was?" Carlos scratching the back of his head looks awkward to answer this. Madelines phone starts to go off breaking the mid-silence that was going on.

She looks at her phone. @landonorris has messaged you.

"He's messages me" Madeline says slightly shocked at the occurrence. "What has he said?" The event or pings as the doors open and they both step inside.
"He's put... You on the plane yet?" Madeline looking concerned looked up at Carlos who shrugs his shoulders. "Don't ask me. I told you this young boy works in mysterious ways"
Madeline begins to type on her phone.
"Not yet. I am yet to drive there. Are you over there yet?" Madeline sees that Carlos is looking over her shoulder to see her response.

Seconds later as the elevator doors open she gets a response.
"I am here now. Correct. When you arrive let me know. I would like to meet you" Madeline in her heads agrees. "Yes. I agree. The sooner I can get those passwords the happier this whole thing would be" . "I have one request though." Madeline rolls her eyes. "What would that be?"

Madeline has been left on read.