Twelve

He bent his head and licked my pussy with his long tongue. Our argument already forgotten as soon as his tongue touched me.

  "Ah! Draconian!" I cried as he thrusted his tongue into me.

  God I saw stars. He goes slowly, licking me then driving his tongue into me. It was torturous. His fingers thrusted into me making my back arch. He sucked my clit harshly making me moan.

  He did this over and over until my toes were curling.

"Please!" I gasped, "I can't take it anymore please just let me cum."

  I cursed as he withdrew his head. He chuckled as he laid his swollen cock onto my folds. He gripped my hips as he slowly rocked back and forth, throwing his head back with a groan.

  I was panting as he kept driving me to the edge. He growled when I tried to touch his cock, stopping his movements.

  "What do you want little female?" He licked his lips as he looked down at me. "Hm?" He purred.

  It was as if time stopped. All I could see was him. I knew that I desperately wanted him. I want to surrender myself to him. I thought. This alien who may have kidnapped me but was currently protecting me.

   This alien who drives me crazy. This alien that I needed.

  "Fuck me..." I whispered.

  His eyes narrowed, "Say it again."

  "Fuck me." I said louder.

  He smiled seductively as he prodded my opening with his head. I wasn't a fool so I knew this was going to hurt. He was going to stretch and fill me. I welcomed it.

  I hissed as he fed me inch by inch. His cock stretching me uncomfortably. When I finally thought I was full of him he kept going and going.

  "I-I can't it's too big!" I cried as painful tears dropped to my cheeks.

  He wiped away my tears, his face pinched. "Relax sweet girl. You can take it."

  He mumbled praises to me as he kept going. I jerked as I felt him rub against my cervix. He placed his hand atop my stomach feeling himself through my body.

  He groaned and tossed his head back as I clenched onto him. He didn't move though. It took me a second to see he was letting me adjust.

  "Move, you can move." I mumbled.

  His eyebrows furrowed as he pulled all the way out just to thrust back in.

"Ah!" I choked out as he increased his speed. He stared down at me with his lips parted. Watching my every move. I was so impossibly full.

  The orgasm took me by surprise. My eyes rolled as my pussy clenched around him. He growled and lifted me up. My back hit the wall, my legs hung over his arms as he thrusted into me deeply.

  I watched his cock thrust in and out of me covered in my juices. The sight made me clench around him as he groaned.

  "That's right sweet girl watch your tight little pussy take my cock." He growled as he sped up.

  I cried out when his cock kept hitting the same delicious spot inside of me. He bent his head and sucked the tender flesh on my neck. God this alien would be the death of me.

  I can see it now "girl killed by alien sex machine".
What a way to go. He sped up going faster. I dug my nails into his flesh as he pulled me closer. My achingly hard nipples rubbing against the rough texture of his chest.

  I moaned against his mouth and with a shudder I released all over his cock. He smirked and watched me start meeting bis thrusts.

  "You take my cock so good." He said between kissing my swollen lips.

   He stopped and threw me onto the bed grinning as I bounced. I stared at him in anticipation as he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the end of the bed.

  He turned me onto my side and lifted my left leg; trapping my right one between his thighs. My eyes rolled back into my head as he thrusted into me deeply.

  I cried out in pain. The new position making me feel him even deeper. He slowed his movements and rocked in and out of me, letting me get used to the new position.

   His finger rubbing soft slow circles against my clit as he rocked back and forth. I clenched his cock again as the surprise orgasm crashed over me in waves. My juices making a delicious sound as he thrusted into me harder.

  The sound of skin hitting skin echoing around the room. Our moans the only other thing heard.

"You love my cock don't you sweet female." He rubbed his hand against my tummy feeling himself enter me over and over again.

  I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His black hair laying against his forehead. His muscles tensing every time he thrusted into my pussy. His silver cock piercing rubbing against my cervix.

  I caught sight of his tongue piercing as he licked his delicious looking lips. Everything about him was erotic and dangerous. It made me crave him even more.

  "Draconian!" I shouted as he went harder. Gripping onto me as if I'd fade away. His eyes watching my swollen pussy take him again and again. I groaned as my pussy convulsed around him.

  He hissed, "come on my cock sweet girl."

  His command sent me over the edge. I lost myself; grinding against him as my legs shook. His thrusts never got sloppier. His hips staying strong with his thrusts.

  He continued to fuck me over and over again. I was exhausted but I knew he was just getting started. After a month of sexual tension this was the climax.

  He turned me onto my back, spreading my legs wide as he bent down to my face. He thrusted into me again and again while kissing and sucking my swollen lips.

  "Watch me. Watch me cum in your tight pussy." He groaned as I shuddered at his dirty words.

  I did as I was told. I watched his thrusts as his fingers rubbed against my swollen clit. I was already shaking around him when I felt it. His hot cum coated the inside of me. He kept coming and coming. His lips parted in bliss as he held my hips tighter.

  The sight of him sent pure bliss through me as I felt his cock jolt inside of me; rubbing against my cervix. I screamed as I came around him.

   We laid there staring at each other; neither moving. He watched my face as I watched his. His hand rose up to brush against my cheek. His fingers sliding over my lips.

  "You're mine now." He growled biting his lip with his fangs. "I'll never let you go after this."

  I didn't protest as his lips claimed mine. I didn't doubt his words. After this I knew it. He had claimed me as his through and through.