011

Here you go guys! Feel free to comment, it makes me happy (:

"Hello, H. You good?" Liam asks his brother when he enters the room. "Because honestly you look like shit."

"Wow, thanks brother. I feel flattered." Harry rolls his eyes and puts up his blanket to cover himself completely.

"What's going on? I've just seen Niall in the lobby and he said you didn't leave your bed all day. Are you feeling sick? Should I order you some soup?" Liam takes place on the end of Harry's bed.

"I'm just tired today." Harry lies. He can't exactly say to his brother that he is maybe a bit heartbroken over a football player he wasn't supposed to talk to oh and yeah, he has a girlfriend.

"Well, you know I hate it when you are being lazy. You should totally come over to my room in an hour. We are going to play some games and stuff. Bring Niall as well."

And yeah, Harry doesn't feel like leaving his bed because he is busy pitying himself, but he knows that Liam is not asking. Liam never asks, he just tells.

"Alright, yeah I'll come over. Let me take a shower okay?"

"Great. I'll see you little bro.

Liam pets Harry's head before he leaves the room and the younger one walks up to the shower. He grabs his shampoo and even that fucking reminds him of Louis.

Your hair smells like strawberries, like it always does...

He shouldn't be thinking about him. Louis hurt him, badly. He was about to use Harry for his own pleasure while he has a girlfriend and Harry has been down this way before. As cute, charming and hot Louis is, never again. Harry promised that himself a while ago.

"Hey, mate!" Niall says when Harry comes back in the room, dressed. "Liam told me we're going over but is that okay for you? You look really upset. Do you want to tell me already what happened? Has it something to do with William?"

Harry bites his lip and only shrugs. He doesn't want to tell Niall what happened because when the words leave his mouth, then it feels so much more real and Harry really prefers to think that he lives in a nightmare and when he wakes up everything is over and William, Louis is just a sweet guy without a girlfriend he befriended.

"You don't need to tell me." Niall pets Harry's back. " Should we go then? Because Liam will kick us out at nine thirty." The boy laughs.

"Alright." Harry decides that he just goes in his pair of sweats and a tie dye shirt and bunny socks. He loves his bunny socks. They make the world a better place.

"Hey, H!" Liam smiles when he opens the door. " 's up Niall. Come in, Zayn and Louis are already here."

And Harry doesn't immediately make the link when Liam says that name, but he sure of hell realises when he sees the smaller boy sitting on a chair, the other way around of course, wearing a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a snap back on his head. He looks absolutely gorgeous.

"Harry, this is Louis." Liam introduces Harry to the boy that he knows already, really well actually.

"Hi there." Louis smiles nervously and waves at Harry. "I'm Louis. I heard loads of nice things about you."

Harry's eyes are about to fall out of his head and his jaw is slightly open. Zayn gives him a small nod while Louis is slowly shrinking.

"I'm Niall." Harry's best friend intervenes. "Nice to meet you, Louis. Harry here can be shy." He pets Harry's back. "But you've heard correctly. He is an amazing lad."

"I don't feel well." Harry's voice is shaking. "I uh, thanks for inviting me Li but I really just want to stay in my room and sleep it off."

"Harry?" Liam gives his brother a worried look.

"I'm going to my room. I promise I won't ditch you next time. You should stay here, Niall. Enjoy game night. I'd be a buzzkill."

Everybody agrees and it's Louis that starts talking.

"I'll walk you to your room, Harry. You look pale. Is that alright? Just want to make sure you get to your room safely."

Harry wants to protest, obviously, but Liam is first to talk.

"That's so kind of you, Louis! See, he would be a great friend!" Liam smiles at his brother. "Thanks for caring. I'll see you in a bit."

Louis gets up from the chair and both boys walk outside, the tension clearly hanging in the air.

Louis scrapes his throat before he starts talking.

"I really like your bunny socks. They are cute."

"Don't talk to me." Harry snaps. "Quite some nerve you have you know hanging out with my brother after you said and did to me." Harry turns to Louis when they are in front of his room. "I'm here, you can go now."

"I'm sorry." Louis apologises. "Harry, please let me in your room so we can talk."

"I don't really want to talk to you." That's a lie, really a lie. He loves talking to Louis.

"I get that, I've been a douche and I know it, I own my mistake Harry but I never meant to hurt you. I lied about my name and I didn't mention my girlfriend but every single thing I said or did was true. I have stayed myself, I promise. I have been thinking about you all day. It's crazy because we don't know each other all that long but... I miss you Harry. Just tell me you were yourself as well and that's it. Let's start all over again, like we just met in Liam's room.... That should have been our first meeting, Harry." Louis gives him sad eyes and he looks desperate. It makes Harry feel weak.

"Were you going to use me?" Harry's voice is barely a whisper but Louis hears it. He puts his finger under Harry's chin, making Harry's green eyes connect to his own blue ones.

"I genuinely like you, Harry." Louis admits. "And as much as I wished we could be..." Louis' thumb moves over Harry's lower lip. "I just don't want to lose you. I've never felt so quickly so comfortable with someone and it sounds so stupid but I could actually be myself with you. I think we could be so good together, Harry. We could be the best friends in the world. I love hanging out with you and I can talk to you so good. You're it, H. I don't care you lied about who you were because I understand why you did it. We're in the same situation. But I know I can always count on you, Harry and I really want you to know that you can count on me too because I won't lie to you ever again, and I'll be by your side if you let me. We're both young and stuck in the same world and yeah it's amazing but also extremely hard and I think you could make it so much easier, we could make it each other so much easier. You can't deny we click..."

Harry can't stop staring into Louis' eyes. His voice is so sincere and Harry's body is covered with goosebumps.

"I like you too, Louis." Harry's voice is soft. "And I lowkey was a bit miserable without you today which is so pathetic." Harry laughs humourlessly.

"It's not. I was too." Louis chuckles. "Hey, do you maybe want to hang out tonight? Just the two of us? I mean it's really hard to leave those bunny socks." Louis grins.

"So, now you're using me only for my socks?" Harry's voice is playful and it makes Louis laugh.

"Don't feel special, Curly. I would use anyone who wears those socks. So what do you think? Want to watch the movie we never got to watch? As friends?"

And as much as Harry is attracted to Louis, and he wants it to be so much more, he nods because he doesn't want to lose the football player anymore and he knows they will never be more than that.

"Let's watch The Notebook... as friends."