2

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Finally! You're here! Is this the kids that orphanage send?" The Head maids asked you and you just nodded at her. "Yes, they are. Come on, say hi." You said that and they immediately said hi.

"Oh? They seem to obey you, young girl!" The head maids smile at the kids but they're hiding behind you.

"I'm sorry, they are a little shy." You look at them but they're still hiding behind you. You just sighed. "You guys... Please behave okay? Please remember your promises and showed me when you guys grow up." You pat their head and bowed at the head maids. "Please take care of them. I'll go now. Thank you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He walked around. He watched what his people are doing. 'They look happy. I want that kind of expression too,' he said that to himself. He remembered that he was born emotionless, not like his normal cousins. But his grandmother always said that one day he'll meet someone that will change everything inside him and he need to protect that person. But... He asked himself.

When will he meet that person?

While Rein was busy asked himself, someone bumped into him. He groaned in pain and open his eyes but he see a girl who's crying in front of him. 'She was the girl earlier in the castle,' he watched y/n with his usual expression.

"I'm sorry... I'm bumped into you... I didn't see where I was going..." Y/n said that while she is still hiccup. Rein just watched y/n and he couldn't help himself to pat her head. Y/n look shocked but she give Rein a warm smile. "Thank you... I need that."

Y/n's smile make Rein feel something. He didn't know what's that but he just shake it off. He helped you stand and he see your (eye/colour) eyes.

'Ah, what a beautiful eyes...' he thought that to himself. "Why are you crying?" Rein asked you and it makes you feel a little bit better. "Oh... I sent some kids to the palace, and I knew I can't see them again because I didn't have any business to enter again.. I don't know, I felt a little sad," you answered his questions and Rein just hear that.

"Let's go somewhere if you want to talk about that." He hold your hands and you just nodded. But you didn't know that Rein said something to himself. "Her hands is so soft... And tiny..." He murmured to himself.

You and him walked towards the park and you immediately sit at the bench. He look at you and decided to sit beside you. "Okay, you can start." Rein said that while he cover his face with his hoodie. He didn't want anyone to see him of course.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you... You make me feel better! Let's talk again, okay?" You smile at him and it makes Rein's heart felt something. Actually, he felt like this earlier when he saw your warm smile but he didn't care about it first.

"If I'm not busy. What's your name?" Rein asked you back and you answered it. You smile at him and tell him that you need to meet your friends, Karla. You left Rein at the park alone. Rein couldn't help himself to smile under his hoodie and his eyes turn red like a psycho.

 Rein couldn't help himself to smile under his hoodie and his eyes turn red like a psycho

"Ahh~ What a lovely smile."

"I wonder... If I could keep her in my castle, will she love me like that? I want to be loved too..."