Hello top gun

"No no no no please stay with me please you can't go please no grandpa you can't go I'm gonna miss you too much" my granddad is dieing due to liver failure I'm only 14,I live with my grandparents my grandmom is to old to work what are we gonna do with out him. He smiled at me and closed is eye's the machine went off I asked him if he wanted 006 he nodded and I bursted out in tears(006 you don't want to be safed from the dead and want to be left to die in peace)we lost him.

**time skip**

I'm sitting in my captain's office"starlight(you are the most respected and skilled and greatest pilot in history your currently 23 yeah your that good they chose you keep reading to find out what I'm jabering about)you have been chosen to teatch at top gun academy""Captain I'm only 23 I'm gonna teatch people my age how is that possible""just take the job they want you that badly they offered to pay you dubble!""I'll take it""good your leaving tomorrow get packing.""tomorrow!?""yeah your excised?" I rushed out to get packed.

The next day

We just landed and this man came up to me"hi I'm vipper you must be starlight""that's me"shaking his hand"good you have a class so I suggest you get ready"

You wear this( you can change it if ypu want)

"We have a new instackter her call sign is starlight you will be saluting her have a nice day"just then I was walking to the group of people in the front I stopped next vipper and he walked off then one of the guys with ice white hair started talking i simply said"dickhead you gonna stop talking""no""you see thats funny cause it's good manner-""shouldn't a woman like you be in the kitchen""what""you heard me sexy""how about you shut your shit talking mouth you asshole""fine"I was teaching the lesson talking about situations that you will come across while doing dog fights and things planc can do that others can't do until I got to a part where one had to in interrupt" how can a pretty thing like you do that"said the sexist bich in the back"ok bich in the back why don't you come and teach the class hope you have something planed get up here while I go and get a seat and insult you for once alright"i said he looked guilty but I don't give a fuck"get you lazy ass up here now"he stood up and walked up to the front and I took a seat in the front row"I'm iceman and we are going to tal-"" shouldn't a man like you be working in politics"he turned bright red of embarrassment.
All of a sudden I saw someone I never would want her to be here.

Plot twist 💙