Chapter Three:Meeting the Council runned by Sanses.

Narrators POV

It's been a few months since (Y/N) came down to the multiverse. She started hanging around Sans and Frisk more often then she should. Anyways she has a special bond with Sans and Frisk but mostly Sans because he understands and makes her day a lot brighter. Today is the day she is going to tell them she's an angel since Sans started to suspect her appearing in places she isn't suppose to be.

"Sans!, Frisk! Can you guys come here please".

Sooner or later, Sans and Frisk came to (Y/N) in the living room, trying to watch TV.

"Hello (Y/N), what's wrong?".

"Nothing really, I've got to tell you guys something".

They seemed a bit keen on what (Y/N) has to say, she normally would tell them what she knows or ask questions but this seems serious.

"Okay (Y/N), what do you want to say?".

"Well uhm, I thought it would be easy when I started to think about it, not this hard".

"What is it (Y/N)?".

It got both Frisk and Sans questioning what (Y/N) wants to say to them, it took them by surprised once she blurted out.

"I'm actually an angel".

That caught Frisk by surprised but Sans thought it was a joke so he started laughing.

"Really kiddo?, I don't seem to believe you".

Frisk elboed Sans ribcage, making him flinch and glare at Frisk.

"Sans that's not nice, she didn't make a joke out of it, but he's right, do you have any proof?".

Frisk asked as (Y/N) nodded and spreaded her white wings. Now that surprised Frisk and Sans, Frisk wanted to touch her wings but (Y/N) stopped her.

"I'm sorry Frisk but I'm not suppose to let others touch my wings".

Frisk understood as she took her hand back, Sans is beyond shocked, he never thought he'd be meeting a real angel. Yet he suspected it at first but thought of it as a mere dumb thought and pushed it away. Already Sans has to introduce (Y/N) to the council that are running the multiverse in order.

"So (Y/N), your an angel?, I'm beyond shocked, I have to take you to the council right now to tell them that we have an angel".

Sans spoke, surprising (Y/N) by what he said, also catching Frisk by surprised. Of course (Y/N) agrees as Sans went on his phone to call Ink, he explains to Ink that he would like Ink to meet someone. Not a second later, Ink appears out of a ink puddle next to Sans and says.

"Hello, I suppose I'm here to meet someone".

Sans canceled the call as
(Y/N) waved and introduced herself, making Ink like her because of her gentle aura and being a sweetheart. Ink also introduced himself to (Y/N), then decided to ask.

"So (Y/N) would you like to meet the council?".

Ink asked as (Y/N) nodded, Ink helps her up, then makes a portal for Sans, Frisk, himself and (Y/N).

"Ladies first".

Ink said as (Y/N) giggled, going through first, then Ink went in next, Sans went in after and Frisk came in lastly as the portal closes.

(Y/N)s POV.

Once I came through the portal, I looked around to see a bunch of skeletons that look like Sans but they are wearing different clothes and have different attitudes. So far everyone of them are talking to eachother. Sooner or later Ink came through the portal, followed by Sans and Frisk.

"Hey guys please gather around, Sans and Frisk have found somebody that seems interesting."

Ink says as everybody now has their attention on me, now I've became quite uncomfortable with the attention. Obviously I prefer spending time with one or two people, now a whole crowd. I've inhaled and said my introduction as they seemed rather calm.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N) I'm the magnificent Blueberry, mweh heh heh".

"Thats a really neat name, I'm Geno".

"Hello (Y/N), I'm Dream".

"Wazzup my duet, I'm Fresh".

"Hi there, I'm Timekid Sans".

"..... My names Abyss".

"Hi, I'm Mecha".

"Sup I'm Raven". (Thats birdtale Sans)

"(Y/N)?".

I became heavily surprised when I saw Reaper here. What was he doing here?, isn't he suppose to guide the innocent souls to the gates of heaven. It took the group by surprise when Reaper asked the question, we do talk just not often.

"You know her Reaps?".

"Know her?, I was the one that brought her soul into heaven, what are you doing here (Y/N)?".

Now the whole council became vividly shocked by Reapers question. Making them question on if I'm living or not, I shook my head no for not living.

"Guys, I'm not living, I'm one hundred percent dead, the main reason I'm here is because I've been sent here from heaven to slow down the soul rate. Up there is getting so overcrowded that they have to make up a line for who gets to crossover or not".

I explained as I raised both my wings out to stretch. They seem to get it and eventually understood. Suddenly we heard a crash, I wonder what made that noise.