PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR

Three days passes and rudra foun his new target to ask questions he is none other than the Mahamantri Vidhur of Hastinapur. Whenever Vidhur was not in sabha rudra always finds him as everyone told him they he is most knowledgeable. Once Vidhur wanted to escape from him so he went home but surprised to see rudra there sitting and eating kheer which his wife subala was giving him lovingly. He knew his house was not safe place any more. He resigned to his fate at palace because of everyone's love towards Rudra just a look of his wife towards Rudra told him more than enough. They didn't have a child so seeing rudra with subala who was pampering him was of no surprise to him.

Today after Sabha a soldier informed that Pandavas with Kunti was coming towards the palace with a woman who has garland around her neck. This news surprised every one as they were considered as dead. They immediately went outside to welcome them and  to see who the new kulvadhu of Hastinapur was. They all came outside and saw Draupadi with them they immediately put two and two together and knew that Arjun was Brahman who won the he swamvar.

Rudra : How is junior here, and who are these people. Didn't she married that brahman uncle.

Ghandhari : Junior? They are Pandavas, Putra, son of late Maharaj Pandu. It seems Arjun was that Brahman.

Rudra : Pandavas who?

Dushala : You will know later first we have to welcome them.

Pandavas and Kunti with draupadi came to palace. Ghandhari did their tilak and hugged Kunti. They both cried.

Ghandhari : I am angry at you all, if you were alive then why you let us think your are Yudhishthir.

Yudhishthir : Mata, Situation demanded that.

Ghandhari : What situation is that Putra?

Arjun : Mata Bharata Yudhishthir wanted to live as commoner to understand them better

Arjun lied as Yudhishthir couldn't.

Gandhari : I have heard about you achievements at Panchal Arjun. I am very proud of you. Where is your wife Putra let her come I want to bless her.

Pandavas stopped at that. They thought about what happened.

FLASHBACK

After winning swamvar Pandavas and Draupadi were going to temperory hut build by Pandavas to meet kunti. Draupadi was tired so they decided to rest. Draupadi pranked them and force them to tell their identity. They told her every thing. But Draupadi was tired and sitting There. She took out the anklets and jwellery that Karna and Avantika as they were beautiful. She was fully covered in jwellery so she couldn't wear the necklace but she wore the anklets. They then move forward and reached the hut upon going inside. Nakul who was behind them was coming forward to surprise Kunti. As she has her eyes closed and praying to Shivling.

Nakul : Mata look what alms we got.

Kunti : Whatever you got divide among...

She said this and heard a boom sound and open her eyes to see Nakul fell on the ground. She looked up and saw her other son's were standing with a woman with wide eyes. Woman and Arjun have garland in their necks she understood what happened.

Kunti : Hey Mahadev! What was I going to say. I am greatfull I was interrupted. Nakul how dare you call Laxmi of my house a alm.

Pandavas and Draupadi were relieved that Kunti was interrupted by fall of Nakul who was still moving while saying. He has just crossed Draupadi and fell. The immediately lokked and saw Draupadi anklet was opened and it got under feet of Nakul who was excitedly moving towards Kunti to play prank. Due to his speed and he slipped on anklets which stopped kunti. They breathed a sigh of relief seeing kunti got interrupted.

They looked at anklet and remember what Avantika said while giving them to Draupadi.This necklace and anklets will protect you from dangers.

Draupadi went near and tried to pick it up but both one on ground and on her ankles disappeared. Seeing this evey one was shocked. Then Krishna entered the hut.

Krishna : Why are looking so shocked, draupadi, Pandavas? The anklets did their job so it disappeared.

Draupadi : What are saying Govind?

Krishna : Those were not ordinary anklets Sakhi, they were of devi Parvati  which she gave her to Karna. It can change ones niyati. Your niyati changed because of it.

Arjun : What niyati Madhav.

Krishna : Buacwords that was said didn't come from nowhere Ajun. It was results of a boon, Draupadi has asked of a husband with dharm, strength, archery, good looks and knowledge from Mahadev in her last birth. Despite of his warning these qualities can't be easily found her in one person, she insisted so Mahadev gave her boon but told her if she can't find such husband then she will have to marry five persons. She begged to avoid such thing to happen them Mahadev told her this boon would be only cancelled if she has something of trideviyan with her in that case she will marry only one person with one of these qualities. Pandavas each have these one qualities Yudhishthir has dharm, Bheem has strength, arjun has archery, Nakul has Good looks and Sahdev has knowledge so if not for anklets you would have to marry all of them. Today Karna and Avantika saved her from a cruel future. You both did good thing by asking their blessings other wise no power in universe could have saved diaster to happen.

Everyone was shocked listening to everything. Kunti was relieved that her sons wouldn't have to go through that. She could have destroyed her son's future. In these two years Pandavas and Kunti thought of their behaviour towards Karna and were ashamed of it. They haven't thought why they did was wron but only how they did it. They very well beloved they were right. This was the reason Arjun touche feet of Karna. Draupadi was thankful to karna and Avantika they saved her from humiliation on front of whole world. But she was curious.

Draupadi : Govind is there really a person on this Aaryavrat that have all these abilities.

Krishna : Yes sakhi but he is married vand  decided to never remarry, you have met him already he is none other than Suryaprast king Radhey Karna.

Kunti : How can you that krishna? Are you saying he alone is equal to my five sons.

Krishna : No Bua, I am saying he is better than them alone, he follows more Dharm than Yudhishthir, as you have seen before he is stronger than Bheem, better archer than Arjun, handsome than Nakul and more knowledgeable than Sahdev and more than this there is no greater philanthropist( Daanveer) than him.

Kunti : He can never be equal or greater than them. You are mistaken I personally has raised all five of them.

Krishna : It's your choice to believe me or not Bua.

The matter subsidise after few more talks. Then Krishna told them to return to Hastinapur and get what they and Draupadi deserved.

FLASHBACK END.

Ghandhari : Why are you silent.

Draupadi : I am here mata, please bless me.

Ghandhari : Saga suhagan raho putri, Putravati bhava.

Draupadi them to blessings of everyone elder present there even Karna and Avantika. They blessed her, she was going to go back to Arjun when she heard a cough. She turned around to see Rudra there smiling at her mischievously.

Rudra : Junior you forgot to take my blessings. I will be gracious and forgive you for not asking before, so do it now.

Everyone laughed hearing big words of him. Draupadi was embarrassed by this devil, she deliberately avoided him but he said tis in front of everyone. She controlled her embarrassment and pulled his cheeks.

Rudra : Is this any way of asking blessings. You have lot to learn junior, being your elder I will try to teach you.

Everyone was launched again even Arjun who controlled first time because of fear of Draupadi's anger. But one glare from her shut him up. Seeing this married men shook thier head while ladies and bachler laughed knowing the reason. Rudra was just confused. They all went inside.