Daddy Dante

“Jesus just let me put a bullet between Pedro’s eyes and end this once and for all.” Dante proclaims before pouring himself a shot of whiskey.

“If it comes to that I will be the one to kill him, he’s put my family through enough and I don’t want your hands to be stained with his murder.” Matias states.

“I need to call Gisele and check up on Alessio.” Athena interrupts the men’s conversation.

“There’s no need for that.”

“What?” Just as these words left Athena’s mouth, Dante’s doorbell rang.

Answer the door for me princess.” Dante commanded as he smacked Athena against the ass.

“Hi, sorry we’re late but did you really have to send this Russian jerk to fetch us?” 

To Athena’s surprise stood Gisele with Alessio peacefully asleep in his baby stroller and Hendrik with exasperate look upon his face.

“If you’d let me help with the baby we would have gotten here faster.” Hendrik argues.

“I don’t know nor trust you. Do you really think I’d put Alessio’s life in your hands?”

Gisele and Hendrik continue to argue while Athena picks up Alessio and gently rocks him in her arms.

“God, he’s perfect.” Dante states as he steps beside Athena and gazes upon the baby in her arms.

“Would you like to hold him?”

Dante gently nods and Athena places the baby in his hands before stepping back and admiring the two most important people in her life. Dante cooed at Alessio who seemed to make himself comfortable in the arms that held him.

“I promise as long as I’m breathing that no harm will come to you or your mother. I’m going to love you and give you everything you need in life to be happy.” Dante whispered before gently placing a kiss on Alessio’s head and putting him back in his stroller.

On the other side of the room, Matias and Romulus had being watching Dante’s first meeting of Alessio quite carefully.

“Alessio didn’t even fuss in Dante’s arms, it’s as almost as if they have a special bond.” Romulus insinuated.

“Keep your voice down.” Matias mumbled.

“You switched the paternity test results, it’s time you tell them the truth.”

“Athena had just lost Alessandro and by making her believe Alessio was his, some part of him stayed alive with her and that’s what she needed.”

“And what about Dante? He deserves to know he’s a father, Athena wasn't on her period after all.”

“Let me handle this okay, I’m still the head of this family.”

“Don’t go patriarchal on me, I will do what is right for my sister and nephew. You have 3 days to tell them the truth or else I will.”

“What’s going on here? You guys seem intense.” Athena walks up to her father and brother whilst Dante deals with the tension between Hendrik and Gisele.

“We’re dreading going back to the hotel and seeing Adrianna. Did Dante fill you in on your living arrangements?”

“Eh, yeah. Alessio will stay in the spare room here and Gisele has the suite below us although if she and Hendrik keep going at each other she might not need it.”

“There’s so much chemistry between them yet they’re blind to it.”

“That’s how the greatest love stories start off. We need to go now angel, are you clear on the plan?”