Chapter 23.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

When Y/n arrived at the entrance of the great hall and peaked around, she couldn't see anyone until she suddenly heard someone whisper to her.

"Hey!" The person whispered and Y/n looked even more confused.

"Voice? What are you doing out of my head?" She guessed, but was suddenly pulled into a cramped place where Ron and Harry were hiding.

The boys had to make themselves very small, because Y/n was bigger than Hermione, who usually was with them beneath this cloak.

"Ah hello!" Y/n greeted them, but was hushed by Harry, while Ron grinned at her.

"Let's go!" Harry ordered them both and they made their way out of the castle and towards Hagrid's hut.

It was quite dark and cold, but Harry and Ron used Y/n as a form of heater, seeing as the girl was very cuddly. She would make a great stuffed animal, the boys concluded.

"Y/n.. Do you know why Percy looked so down today?" Ron suddenly asked her, a little worried for his brother, but he would never admit that of course. "Not that I care, just don't want mum to get angry at me again!"

"Oh the girl, who was with Hermione, when she got petrified was another prefect. He and her were.. Close." She answered him and he just nodded, not questioning the pause.

"Ah.. Of course with his prefect duties again!" He laughed out and Y/n herself just smiled a little sadly.

'Penny and Mione were probably so terrified..' She thought as they arrived at the hut.

Harry knocked on the door and Hagrid opened it a moment after with a crossbow in hand. "Who's there?!" He yelled out defensively, before the three second years revealed themselves.

The half giant then let them in, as he checked that no one followed them. Fang, Hagrid's enormous boarhound, thumps his tail at the sight of Harry, Ron and Y/n. Harry points to the crossbow warily.

"What's that for?" He asked and Hagrid looks guilty at the three kids, that he almost shot down.

Ron and Harry sat down and looked up at him, waiting for his answered, while Y/n cuddled with Fang.

"Nothin', nothin'. I've been
expectin'.." Hagrid pauses, before deciding not to tell them "Doesn't matter. Sit down.."

"I'll make tea.." He offered, but when he nervously takes the kettle he spilles water on the floor, to which Y/n takes a towel and puts it on the wet spot.