The awakening

Follow me for more!

Shubble's eyes shot open. It was morning. "Katherine-!" Sitting up with urgency, Shubble realized the roar of the winds was gone. "KATHERINE-'' She whispered. Katherine of House Blossom's eyes opened suddenly. Then they widened. "Oh." She said. "Oh!"

They both stood at the carved wooden door that would lead them out of the cottage once and for all. But neither made a move. Shubble's throat suddenly ached, and Katherine's palms were sweaty. "What if it's really bad, Katherine?" Asked Shubble quietly. 

Katherine had her own worries, too. But then she noticed something. "This cottage. It's still intact, right? So none of the other buildings will be too badly harmed. We might just have to do some clean-up."

Shubble looked at her doubtfully, but put her hand on the knob. "Ok." Shubble whispered. They opened the door, and as light streamed into their faces, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"How is this possible?!" Katherine was bent down, examining a crystal white tulip. Shelby, on the other hand, had her arms thrown wide open, turning circles in her kingdom. Her perfectly fine, not damaged at all kingdom. In fact, it was almost as if the storm never happened at all. 

Katherine felt the tulip again. "The plants don't even remember a storm. No upset vibrations at all. In fact, they still think it's yesterday." Katherine also felt the tulips light attachment onto the soil, and frowned. 

This flower should have been mercilessly ripped from the ground, even if it was a light storm. 

Something was wrong.

"We need to visit the other empires. Now." Katherine nodded uneasily. 

 "Let's go to Scott and GeminiTay first."