55. cruel and odious

Chapter 55

Vincent Laurent

"You're not pregnant." I huff.

Oriya sends me a glare and goes back to rubbing her hands on her bloated stomach, acting like she's taking maternity pictures. She's been doing this for like 20 minutes now. She even made me get up and actually take pictures of her.

My woman's fucking weird. I wouldn't trade it for the world though.

I come up behind her and lower her shirt. She turns around to face my front and I lay a soft kiss on her cheek, "If you want children, just say that." I mumble in her hair. She cuddles herself further into my chest.

"Do you want kids? With me?" She asks, making me pull back. Is her head right?

"Baby, I want the world with you." I said, resting my hands on her ass. Her lips break into a smile and she leans up to lay a kiss on my cheek, making me mirror her expression. She makes me smile so much.

My hands squeeze her ass and she smiles as she shakes her head, "I told you." She sings. I roll my eyes at her but don't bother taking my hands off.

Oriya and I had a little debate yesterday before we fell asleep. She thinks I'm an ass man. I am, no doubt but I couldn't just let her win that argument. How could I not keep my hands off her when she had an ass like that?

"Do you have any plans for today?" I ask her. I had a little something planned for us.

"No, why?" She says, getting out my grasp and walks over to the closet.

"I have stuff planned for us."

She turned her neck to look at me but the dumbass didn't stop walking. It resulted in her bumping her head into the corner of the mirror. She groans as he rubs her head with a pout on her face.

I try my best to hide my laugh as I pull her to my chest, "Want me to kiss it better?"

"Yeah."

"No." I flick the spot where she was hurt. She pulls away from me and shoots me a glare so I eventually give in a lay a soft kiss on the bump. What am I turning into? Oriya has me in a fucking chokehold.

"You okay, belle?" I ask softly.

Her jaw drops and she moves away from me faster than a damn bullet. What the fuck? In a split second, she pulls out a knife and gun and holds it to my throat and temple. I freeze in my spot, wondering what the fuck I did.

I raise my hands in surrender, "Is this some weird kink or some shit?"

"Who the fuck is Belle?" She asks, glaring at me as she digs the gun further into my head. Thank fucking god it wasn't the knife.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What the fu-" That's when it clicks in my head. This idiot thinks 'belle' is a legit name, rather than a compliment. The one time I give her a compliment, I end up with a gun to my head and knife out my throat.

I decide to go along with her stupidity, I hang my head in 'guilt' and sigh out loud, "She's the other woman."

She gasps and her shoulder slump. I expected her to shoot my head off but when I looked up, her eyes were watery. The witch was about to cry. Panic rises in my body. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

I take her face in my hands, "I'm joking amore. Belle means beautiful. I was calling you beautiful." I explained to her, hoping her pretty brown eyes wouldn't be so glossy.

The frown on her face was long gone and she snickers at me, "Ha! I got you. I know what that means." She said, laughing about how stupid I look. Well, forgive me for being worried about my witches feelings.